Subject: 🔧 🧰 Tune up your writing with this sweet deal
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 08:41:58 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aaeec0d172f431b1ac6483463cbc25e85fdcee715027a6e666d7755506705d585c5b9618d52f0a71836ad8f4dc2fa3371b669de851fe5d0c82ca1c5563678eda 

Set Superb Writing Into Motion
Tired of spinning your wheels? Bring your best writing forth with $75 off an annual Grammarly Premium plan. Experience your smoothest writing ever with tone suggestions and other advanced AI-powered features. Offer ends Sunday, May 23!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aaeec0d172f431b1ac6483463cbc25e85fdcee715027a6e666d7755506705d585c5b9618d52f0a71836ad8f4dc2fa3371b669de851fe5d0c82ca1c5563678eda 
Upgrade to Premium

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aaeec0d172f431b1ac6483463cbc25e85fdcee715027a6e666d7755506705d585c5b9618d52f0a71836ad8f4dc2fa3371b669de851fe5d0c82ca1c5563678eda 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aaeec0d172f431b15e4b1d178218f6c5e70097e7f4c457c994f4b88dc513b1d739c40d7130ddf3ee6aca5c70753399d2fcc5c0e0a235f4bd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aaeec0d172f431b1bcdc5517ca2d50190e0a0150d57c1fba6371bfdb081427d81a5681011117d5d1b2ad2caa4260670a8653ea7ec944200f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aaeec0d172f431b107d2ef9bd6fb386b6b576a2859a14a7c762765db634029a644e0f98ee97974e7b93a67db5901a663874277bf82297efd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aaeec0d172f431b13e12d8d0d72fa6a33e12fb360aa4944e7406e5bd7699d074a0b02250dbf9b1d153c6a41c2f8bf5287a735e9ef33d5a1b 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=53416769593a340a1c8d6d403f171b7f2d66d26a1e4ddc9aa08d7753a00a056a8be7632ad1e925a998ae684dd1c7fc7a0af9d76355d780a56b1802683989743fad3b66da09abe78e5bd8ef4462ce14cbf4d0b44b1d6ab33a 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aaeec0d172f431b199869aa85ee9baf237a757be8bb556e7908b86a9ec7c1a60effdfddd581e3f83bd6df4d62b905254579564a29e6a39d1a221a08d1741bd3f 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=aaeec0d172f431b199869aa85ee9baf237a757be8bb556e7908b86a9ec7c1a60effdfddd581e3f83bd6df4d62b905254579564a29e6a39d1a221a08d1741bd3f 
Unsubscribe 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104