Subject: Re: Overdue Tickets - EPOS Enterprise
From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
To: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 23:40:48 -0700 (MST)

Good Morning Sara, 

Out of 36 tickets, 26 tickets are updated. However, 10 tickets are still pending. 

I have pasted below the tickets number. 

ID 	Assignee 	Requested 	Assignee updated 	Due date 	Next SLA breach 
134343 	Innocent Bohui 	09-03-2021 15:58 	17-05-2021 06:56 	14-05-2021 10:00 	
147790 	Innocent Bohui 	06-05-2021 15:30 	17-05-2021 06:44 	14-05-2021 10:00 	
147990 	Christopher Kurek 	07-05-2021 10:07 	11-05-2021 13:38 	12-05-2021 10:00 	
143915 	Temistocles Valdes 	19-04-2021 19:34 	13-05-2021 21:12 		14-05-2021 20:59 
135482 	Temistocles Valdes 	12-03-2021 18:07 	11-05-2021 17:59 		14-05-2021 20:59 
145201 	Christopher Kurek 	26-04-2021 07:45 	11-05-2021 13:51 		14-05-2021 13:51 
131268 	Christopher Kurek 	23-02-2021 13:43 	07-05-2021 15:20 		12-05-2021 15:00 
112168 	Temistocles Valdes 	06-11-2020 16:11 	04-05-2021 20:46 		05-05-2021 20:59 
141728 	Temistocles Valdes 	08-04-2021 19:34 	04-05-2021 20:45 		05-05-2021 20:59 
102873 	Temistocles Valdes 	16-09-2020 16:30 	29-04-2021 13:48 		05-05-2021 20:59 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral 

From: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 1:03:05 AM 
Subject: RE: Overdue Tickets - EPOS Enterprise 

Hi Ashish, 

Could you update me if these tickets have been taken care of yet? 

	

Best regards ​​ 

Sara Aknooni 
Team Manager 

Global Support and Service 
+45 4470 0124 

+45 7131 4960 

From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 11:04 AM 
To: Christopher Kurek (CKUR) <[email-masked]>; Daisuke Murata (DIUM) <[email-masked]>; Innocent Bohui (INBO) <[email-masked]>; Muhammad Ali (MUAI) <[email-masked]>; Temistocles Valdes (TEVL) <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Sara Aknooni (SRAK) <[email-masked]>; Heta Nyrhinen (HNYR) <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Overdue Tickets - EPOS Enterprise 

		

This message comes from outside of the corporate network. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the source of this e-mail and know the content is safe. 

Hello Team, 

These tickets are still not updated. Could you please update them? 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral 

From: "Ashish Dabral" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "ckur" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "dium" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "inbo" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "muai" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "tevl" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "hnyr" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2021 2:31:13 PM 
Subject: Overdue Tickets - EPOS Enterprise 

Hello Team, 

Here is the attached report for Overdue tickets. Please filter your name and update the tickets. 

Regards, 

Ashish Dabral