Subject: RE: Increase in Minimum Wages -UP State w.e.f April 2021 - Cherry E Commerce
From: "Jitender Nrang" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Swati Shukla \(LSM ACCOUNTS\)'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Saurabh Dadu'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ashish Dabral'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 15:01:30 +0530

Dear Ms Swati,

Greeting of the day

PFA, the MW Notification of UP State wef April 2021.

For ease of understanding, you may pls refer the following tabulation.

CATEGORY/ W.E.F

Apr'21

 

UNSKILLED

MW

9078

 

 

Basic

5750

 

 

DA

3328

 

SEMI SKILLED

MW

9985

 

 

Basic

6325

 

 

DA

3660

 

SKILLED

MW

11185

 

 

Basic

7085

 

 

DA

4100

 

 

Thanks & Regards

Jitender Narang

Manager - Commercial & PI

Description: https://swiftsecuritas.in/images/coname.png

Corporate Office 

Swift Securitas Pvt. Ltd.

2, Rajdhani Enclave, Near Rani Bagh,

Pitampura, New Delhi.

Pin: 11 00 34  INDIA

Tele : +91 11 45150000

Mob. :  9717997114

Email: [email-masked]   

Website: www.swiftsecuritas.in <http://www.swiftsecuritas.in/> 

From: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 12:46 PM
To: Jitender Nrang
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Saurabh Dadu; Ashish Dabral
Subject: Re: Increase in Minimum Wages -UP State w.e.f April 2021 - Cherry E
Commerce

Hello Mr. Jitender

The document shared by you is not clear. It is blurry so we are unable to
read it.

And secondly please wait till we sort all the other issues pending at
present between our organizations. Once everything else is sorted then we
will take decision with regards to this.

Best Regards,

Swati Shukla

Asst. Manager (Accounts)

0120-4332621

  _____  

From: Jitender Nrang <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2021 5:26 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: Increase in Minimum Wages -UP State w.e.f April 2021 - Cherry E
Commerce 

Dear Ms Swati,

Greetings of the day

At the outset we would like to convey our sincere thanks for your trust and
confidence reposed in SWIFT SECURITAS PVT LTD, which has been providing
security services at your Esteemed  Organisation . In view of the Increase
in Minimum Wages by UP State Govt. w.e.f -April -2021 . Please Find attached
Proposed Revised Rates on  Mutually Accepted Cost Breakup/Commercials. For
your perusal & Necessary confirmation. 

 

Our Management requests for  necessary confirmation of Revised Rates so that
the  Invoices can be Revised w.e.f April 2021 along with  its arrears .
Payment of Enhanced Revised payout & its arrears to the security personnel
will be subject to realization of its bills / Arrears. 

 

Live Salesman/Cherry E Commerce

COST BREAK UP--  FOR 12 HRS PER MONTH

UP STATE      MW APRIL 2021

Particulars   

Security  Guard

 

EXISTING RATES

PRPOSED RATES WEF APRIL 2021

Min Wage (8 hours 26 days)

8141

9985

Additional Allowance

4071

4993

TOTAL 

12212

14978

PF 13 %

1058

1298

ESIC 3.25 %

397

487

SUB TOTAL

13667

16762

Additional 4/5 Days @16.67%

2278

2794

Sub Total

15945

19557

Agency Charges 10%

1594

1956

Rates for 12 hrs duty 

17539

21512

NOTE: GST Extra as applicable

 

 

Thanking you and assuring you of our best of services.

Thanks & Regards

Jitender Narang

Manager - Commercial & PI

Description: https://swiftsecuritas.in/images/coname.png

Corporate Office 

Swift Securitas Pvt. Ltd.

2, Rajdhani Enclave, Near Rani Bagh,

Pitampura, New Delhi.

Pin: 11 00 34  INDIA

Tele : +91 11 45150000

Mob. :  9717997114

Email: [email-masked]   

Website: www.swiftsecuritas.in <http://www.swiftsecuritas.in/>