Subject: Brand voice 101
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 02:50:04 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

If you've done research on how to brand your business, you've probably run into 
the term "brand voice." Here, we'll get specific. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/brand-voice-guidelines/> 
Small business

Brand voice 101: How to create a consistent brand

If you've ever frantically Googled "what is brand voice," welcome to the club. 
It can feel like a fuzzy concept, and yet it's one that everyone's telling you 
to focus on.

Here, the team at Looka explains what brand voice is (spoiler: "a mix of what 
you say and how you say it") and walks you step-by-step through the process of 
developing your own brand voice—all the way down to the last comma.
Find your voice <https://zapier.com/blog/brand-voice-guidelines/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/the-super-mario-equation-for-marketing/> 
Small business

Grow your business with Super Mario

Power up <https://zapier.com/blog/the-super-mario-equation-for-marketing/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/bulletproofing-your-niche/> 
Small business

Building a business that's hard to compete with

Bulletproof your niche <https://zapier.com/blog/bulletproofing-your-niche/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/simple-ways-to-automate-bookkeeping/> 
Automation

5 simple ways to automate bookkeeping 

Increase efficiency 
<https://zapier.com/blog/simple-ways-to-automate-bookkeeping/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/best-free-invoice-software/> 
App picks

The best free invoice software of 2021

Find the best app <https://zapier.com/blog/best-free-invoice-software/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=dbd9851443f743829b4340adbea628f4&_e=JkTm8hpQMFclV3nGEadvsMM_iuR6emXi3laFv1osfkbQcUKpJh7XE451oyx36ZEp7I15Gl17hZ0SWWfc4zt_jHo0pIx5wU4FqK4f2pC6KMyXxePA5spDKeTZPihtfSfj6cTP2zBe5yDJ4mpdk7sq4SDG4CtcEa_Fq3N36yoGI3BQlEZ-jaLwvqVXDzOMwl2kvQNCqSyqkkX15Kg_DYoEot9x74SW95hV-e0NMtib-UcLzQSWxDBcE9pBec4C6QFmDNQapycrlt3srQoKzkg6a-xGmrLg3QkCnZc4zsoatnfKLlmeGma_AxmxBcO6a9EkdmbK3PPnFxS4tSeig3RbBgCsLfDrHA5UNYg2b4DE8Q0%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>