Subject: New in May: Supercharge your marketing with automation, 13 updates, and 20 new apps
From: "Zapier News" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 15:56:07 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Check out what's new and trending at Zapier.  

 <https://zapier.com/?utm_content=logo-header> 

Zapier Monthly 
May 2021 

 <https://zapier.com/learn/marketing-automation/> 

Less is more: A guide to marketing automation with Zapier 
Good marketing works—the best marketing works in the background. Use 
automation to create more impact with less work. 

 Read more  <https://zapier.com/learn/marketing-automation/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-facebook-lead-ads/> 

4 ways to automate Facebook Lead Ads campaigns 
Get the most out of this mobile-friendly ad format by adding Zapier to your 
campaigns. You can track leads, customize alerts, send personalized nurtures, 
and more. 

 Automate lead ads  <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-facebook-lead-ads/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-social-media-management/> 

Automation will make you better at social media management 
Social media marketing takes time, from creating the content to posting it on 
your preferred networks. Add automation to your social strategy and save time 
while maintaining momentum. 

 Supercharge your social  
<https://zapier.com/blog/automate-social-media-management/> 

What's trending 
20 new integrations + 13 updates, featuring... 

 <https://zapier.com/apps/freshworks-crm/integrations> 

Freshworks CRM 
Freshworks CRM is an online, cloud-based CRM with integrated phone and email, 
user behavior tracking, lead scoring and more. 

 <https://zapier.com/apps/vanilla/integrations> 

Vanilla Forums 
Vanilla Forums is cloud-based software (SaaS) that lets you create a customer 
community forum. 

 <https://zapier.com/apps/hotjar/integrations> 

Hotjar 
Traditional web analytics tools help you analyze traffic data. But numbers 
alone can’t tell you what users really do on your site — Hotjar will. 

Articles from the Zapier community 

 
<https://www.meistertask.com/blog/3-epic-ways-to-automate-online-forms-with-zapier-and-meistertask/?ref=zapier>
MeisterTask 
3 Epic Ways to Automate Online Forms with Zapier and MeisterTask 
Read more 
<https://www.meistertask.com/blog/3-epic-ways-to-automate-online-forms-with-zapier-and-meistertask/?ref=zapier>

 <https://outgrow.co/blog/outgrow-zapier-integration?ref=zapier> 
Outgrow 
Enhance Your Interactive Content Experience With Outgrow Zapier Integration 
Read more <https://outgrow.co/blog/outgrow-zapier-integration?ref=zapier> 

 <https://zapier.com/jobs/> 

We are hiring! 
Our team of 400+ people work from around the world. You can too! 
Senior Campaign Specialist, Advertising 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/5165075002/senior-campaign-specialist-advertising/> 

Brand Strategist <https://zapier.com/jobs/5157377002/brand-strategist/> 

Senior Email Marketing Specialist 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/5212099002/senior-email-marketing-specialist/> 

Product Designer, Developer Platform 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/5238392002/product-designer/> 

Sr. Manager, Onboarding 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/5068224002/sr-manager-onboarding/> 

 View all job listings  <https://zapier.com/jobs/> 

Did you know? You can connect with other Zapier users and industry 
professionals to get help crafting the perfect workflow.
Visit the Community <https://community.zapier.com/> and become a Zapier 
Superuser today! 

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=7dc62a9a83d44e229836bfe52a5a70cc&_e=BNrcdn-JosLHs6TQiZeSH1Zm9Oq52extzCPtzSIhLVxNlbL43vHWex6R_RAH3rJH7BKRbrS3m0Q8XL1-pJf9Udzp3lTIve4elOAL5yYXqXVU5MTxByLBeNWQIBgy-30Th5yL0M-9HMEO4TajaiWiHJV7B6K_d-DunfZ6UlnfNEi-BF8273nDE8Zsfu7NtBFB0ttAYzQUfKwphi3ZY0vADVqC89FRvenz7ba89n_Q4XvTHxqCvuv1XhOTb0X25siHBEAagRYizvoDYwEiY4YPWBGY6eh9WMPLc10ow5s9pUrsmUinkKDhx3bsUk2V8OamQqv94GJC-_FYi1vCt5rL1b8te_FzGi1I2i3HCwERXcM%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>