Subject: Your MoodleCloud site has been deleted
From: MoodleCloud <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 23:24:53 +0000

Your MoodleCloud site has been deleted <http://moodlecloud.com>    
                                                                  Dear
Ashish,
 
 This is a courtesy email to inform you that your site
india1.moodlecloud.com has been deleted from MoodleCloud.
 
 If you would like to give us some feedback on your MoodleCloud experience,
please complete this short survey
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/moodlecloud-inactive>.
 
 We're sorry to see you go, and wish you all the best.

The MoodleCloud team <https://moodle.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/moodle> <https://twitter.com/moodle>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/moodlehq>                                   
PO Box 303, West Perth WA 6872, Australia
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Moodle/@-31.9489919,115.8403923,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x2bff7bedf43b4fc7!8m2!3d-31.9489919!4d115.8403923>

 Copyright © 2021 Moodle Pty Ltd, All rights reserved.
 This email was intended for [email-masked] This is a service
email. You cannot unsubscribe.