Subject: Run your ad campaigns like the Fortune 500
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 02:50:05 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Many SMBs can't take advantage of every component of every ad platform—they 
lack the development resources of their bigger competitors. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/how-smbs-can-advertise-like-the-fortune-500/> 
Automation

How SMBs can run ad campaigns like the Fortune 500

Lead ads are kind of magical when it comes to lead gen. Whether you're running 
them on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google, they make it easy both for the lead to 
get more info and for you to get your lead.

Dayenu, right? But you can take it one step further by automating the process 
of getting those leads into your CRM or other database and automatically 
notifying the right people at the right time. Here's how one agency helps their 
SMB clients run their ads like the Fortune 500.
Automate your lead ads    
<https://zapier.com/blog/how-smbs-can-advertise-like-the-fortune-500/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/customer-journey-mapping/> 
Small business

Using customer journey mapping for growth

Know your customers <https://zapier.com/blog/customer-journey-mapping/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-edit-a-tweet/> 
App tips

The inside scoop: How to edit a Tweet

Learn the secret <https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-edit-a-tweet/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-microsoft-outlook-calendar-with-zapier/> 
Automation

4 Microsoft Outlook calendar workflows

Supercharge your calendar 
<https://zapier.com/blog/automate-microsoft-outlook-calendar-with-zapier/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/free-dropbox-account-three-device-limit/> 
App tips

How to make the most of free Dropbox accounts

Work with the limits 
<https://zapier.com/blog/free-dropbox-account-three-device-limit/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=a19e98c144c3400faa753939878a74d3&_e=4NbajjpqGiv4Xg2nNPMWJN9gzmNdkqrYuOIgbbhnTJOTOeYGlgY23bT-vMHKfoE7GLQDR3tB3-VY6PNr1nG51MFj1qdqeme9N4dlVIcFl3Wcg1ZSlNjRVyvohvWZtcPkneNJIebSEUQizWCmX2ZBa-7X6KzXR0_FjNyHgCbz9N79RnJPAGGyJWD6TqduyA9JP4z-s-992_nbGNoeneroxgKGe89g9LWZjkpjilpRbTpBktf0o_38l8PWH50FZg5A6bdGnC3hcokrTDNEl_pzi1s6iDskpsFuUKmkQS1p2L4TJBX1QLYdkP48f6MPFTx8zMjyYcNonlhrq2F8cBgE150Pql61ETt8XAi185JAOmk%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>