Subject: Your April travel report is here
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2021 11:01:23 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

 Monthly report:

 Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

 April 2021 

Gain deeper insights into your account's travel activity to help manage your spend, increase savings and make informed decisions around travel policy and employee access.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4e39fb78918b39e5df6a86381c3d0466c5a276d5fefeb3aca70aa95da66aa6f25fb4b30bbb66a2d114e72fd780600bdb11fb95c369f74f3b 
Go to my dashboard

 

Spend

Spend April

₹2,021.00

 

Monthly spend

Average cost per trip

₹112.28

Actual usage and spend may vary due to adjustments, changing conversion rates or other data variance. To view the most up-to-date spend amount, download your organisation’s monthly statement in the admin dashboard.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4e39fb78918b39e575122b50f14548a87d011887d9b3bbaf56c6fe750542d67b599b631d392d8499c963ed8546e280260775f9ea0b43611e 
Learn more

 

Rider experience

Monthly active riders

 

Average rating

5.00

Your riders are rating their drivers highly

 

Average waiting time

9min 18sec

Your riders are getting picked up quickly

Ensure that no one misses out on great experiences when they travel for work – invite more people to join your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4e39fb78918b39e57d6767241dbbf84b02b21109abffb5fd1c0e8ba4bc9b8a3009c37fc05e9fe348488316f59a6ae6561ed12cb7b7e3ef52 
Invite people

 

Trips

Monthly trips

 

Trip type

 

Trips by day of week

 

 

You are receiving this communication because you are an administrator of an Uber for Business account. Your report may vary from actual utilisation and spend due to adjustments, changing conversion rates or other data variance. Export account activity using your dashboard to view the most up-to-date utilisation data.

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4e39fb78918b39e5edd2542c112c97561a2f4b2e8a2bc3ec2347be23c0dd2235aae67f595a989d03d9e914645f7e6f3795ae50fde860b4b8 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=66b2ae9fd2b6cc98474f29614a8e571502cce57337ccf0d1c3ad2fe1cdc7e142752ba219391ef9604f4ed57ab3479851476a5cc12e98ac93 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=0dea15dc1219afecbc4a6ba9a1259b5f5cbedd30d518b2bc218a975a90d25190252f04a15cbecdfcff4779ad0d97612cf16b029108517a43a34186330b583df79d5272ff57abcdca234872985f7bc3af 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4e39fb78918b39e5dde543b47f701630b83d49d072f710850927cc0b6c646aa0d19a849a4b7d8c64feb70152bcfae198da404db0b0951505 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4e39fb78918b39e5f339c5e45c50d3e592be0960103a7b3f7b39cc7cab3e4747587611fd0b3dd6c36e0a90837a99facda14ff1f270ef1d85 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4e39fb78918b39e5b74d66e5ec5a3729b8f8e81b9c665ce99a71682237d509c114aaac96f959d2d2f67cd45f6454a035d7f0068552956097 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4e39fb78918b39e5ca0b470e6c8fbe571bbb9ffb2954ef15694854ec1f73895b7ee017b2326e5fe08cf29a195272cd72d0566db1a2fd1845 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4e39fb78918b39e5042624142bce4c6db21d86c274b17fc1cd12512211d83b6e0091fd21321431c4eeb1726730837c03653bfe317f28809a 

 

Uber India Systems PVT LTD 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4e39fb78918b39e5b944f3ca17d0fc61660c4010dcae2a069abbce66f40230544802fd20ba4ee40348b114fa0c2910b5b0f73a5de7838a4f 
Uber.com