Subject: Stop guessing what your customers want! View detailed user behavior with UltraCart Recordings
From: UltraCart Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 13:06:34 +0000

Use UltraCart Recordings to filter and view user sessions across your e-commerce
empire

UltraCart Session Recordings

See what your customers see and understand user behavior across your e-commerce
empire

With session recordings, gain powerful insights into how customers interact with
your content. Each session retains device, size and browser information to
provide accurate viewing context for each recording. Use the comprehensive
filtering engine to create and view segments that match your exact criteria.
Save and revisit these segments any time to view new sessions that match your
filters.

FREE two week trial! Enable StoreFront Recordings and view two weeks of user
activity at no cost. ( https://ultracart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ucdoc/pages/2169536513/StoreFront+Recordings?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Session+Recordings&utm_content=8f19afd7-c8d4-4052-8b8e-9a67ab43d04d%7C49cd25b9-5413-47f5-aa14-5b8b89d23025%7Ca3b6ea2a-3d67-4150-9ab8-7002e27d99fe%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )

Enable Session Recordings ( https://ultracart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ucdoc/pages/2169536513/StoreFront+Recordings?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Session+Recordings&utm_content=8f19afd7-c8d4-4052-8b8e-9a67ab43d04d%7C49cd25b9-5413-47f5-aa14-5b8b89d23025%7Ca3b6ea2a-3d67-4150-9ab8-7002e27d99fe%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )

Session Recording Features

Contextual BehaviorSee what the user sees. Session recordings are captured in
the orientation and context in which the user is experiencing the content.

Advanced Filtering Quickly apply and stack filters to create segments that meet
your criteria. Save segments to easily view any new sessions that meet the
filter criteria.

Flexible Implementation Go beyond your StoreFront! Simply embed the screen
recording script on any of your web properties to record and view sessions as
users navigate and interact with content.

UTM and Event DataEach page within the session provides a detailed breakdown of
the available UTM parameters. Event data and details are provided as the session
playback progresses through each page.

Favorite and Share SessionsMark important sessions as favorites to save and view
these in the future. Share individual sessions with other members on your
account.

Advanced Privacy ProtectionUser passwords, payment information and other
sensitive data hidden and protected during the session recording process. 

Available Session Filters

Filters provide a way to quickly find and identify specific sessions. Mix and
match filters to narrow your search context for a specific user set.

* Device
* Device Type
* Operating Session
* User Agent

* Session
* Date
* Duration
* Page Count
* UTM Parameters

* Order
* Order ID
* Order Contains Item ID

* User
* IP Address
* Email Address
* Unique Visitor ID

* Page
* Page URL Criteria
* Page Visit Duration
* Page Parameters or Events

* Communication
* Campaigns
* Flows
* Marketing e-mail Subject

Pro Services

Need some help getting started? UltraCart can help you get up and running
quickly. We're here to assist you with general account information, payment
processing configuration, StoreFront set up, basic shipping set up, and more.

Contact Pro Services ( https://www.ultracart.com/help/pro-services.html?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Session+Recordings&utm_content=8f19afd7-c8d4-4052-8b8e-9a67ab43d04d%7C49cd25b9-5413-47f5-aa14-5b8b89d23025%7Ca3b6ea2a-3d67-4150-9ab8-7002e27d99fe%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )

| Home ( https://www.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Session+Recordings&utm_content=8f19afd7-c8d4-4052-8b8e-9a67ab43d04d%7C49cd25b9-5413-47f5-aa14-5b8b89d23025%7Ca3b6ea2a-3d67-4150-9ab8-7002e27d99fe%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Login ( https://secure.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Session+Recordings&utm_content=8f19afd7-c8d4-4052-8b8e-9a67ab43d04d%7C49cd25b9-5413-47f5-aa14-5b8b89d23025%7Ca3b6ea2a-3d67-4150-9ab8-7002e27d99fe%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Docs ( https://docs.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Session+Recordings&utm_content=8f19afd7-c8d4-4052-8b8e-9a67ab43d04d%7C49cd25b9-5413-47f5-aa14-5b8b89d23025%7Ca3b6ea2a-3d67-4150-9ab8-7002e27d99fe%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Support (
[email-masked]?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Session+Recordings&utm_content=8f19afd7-c8d4-4052-8b8e-9a67ab43d04d%7C49cd25b9-5413-47f5-aa14-5b8b89d23025%7Ca3b6ea2a-3d67-4150-9ab8-7002e27d99fe%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6
) |

Copyright © 2021 UltraCart, All rights reserved.

No longer want to receive these emails? You can unsubscribe here ( https://marketing.ultracart.com/checkout/unsubscribeLoad.do?espCommseqUuid=a3b6ea2a-3d67-4150-9ab8-7002e27d99fe&espCommseqStepUuid=49cd25b9-5413-47f5-aa14-5b8b89d23025&espCommseqEmailUuid=8f19afd7-c8d4-4052-8b8e-9a67ab43d04d&espCustomerUuid=c74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6&utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Session+Recordings&utm_content=8f19afd7-c8d4-4052-8b8e-9a67ab43d04d%7C49cd25b9-5413-47f5-aa14-5b8b89d23025%7Ca3b6ea2a-3d67-4150-9ab8-7002e27d99fe%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ).

ultracart.com - , Merced, CA 95340