Subject: [Slack] New messages from Austin and Bogi Kiss in UENI-LSM
From: Slack <[email-masked]>
To: "" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 10:00:46 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace (https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-2036979016147/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives: https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-2036979016147/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1620294489005800

Austin (3:18 PM, May 6th)

0f6f469e-7fbd-4133-98bc-872fd22106ea - (Rebuild) She wants to add some services that aren't related to the boutique category.
Screenshot 2021-05-06 151719.png: https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F020VTSRPSA/download/screenshot_2021-05-06_151719.png

Bogi Kiss (3:18 PM, May 6th)

@channel From tomorrow, I would like you to do a screencapture of the UENI page before you start the rebuild. This is because we would like to see how the venue looked before we started the rebuild. Here is a loom on how to do this: https://www.loom.com/share/1c2c596994f84e7f960e74ff23b2a3b0
When you are finished with the screencaptures, pls download it and send it to me.

Use this app:
gofullpage - full page screen capture

I promised Monika a quick filter course, so here it is: https://www.loom.com/share/2c9b94946a354dc182d4f2526b57a6d7

If you are already very familiar with filters on google sheet then you can skip it.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour: https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-720635a18ea973da0709ee7ea95a9d4717fea69e2bce920b5a44170dc014e6c3-notify-mute-1h
eight hours: https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-201a8d9d77644f54ebc21e9e07f2b290a7a329d1d4fc7b8aef69fccacbee1136-notify-mute-8h
a day: https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-34ac1451b2eedeb0f8f0d96186d8cb4431336328d1451ef69710134f4edc739b-notify-mute-1d
three days: https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-eac7c585ff9fc43b5359be0161ce578826272c429a8a63965bb71f978a22d2ae-notify-mute-3d
or the next week: https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-07590b6b3672d06f0a79ca3df7fa3a8fa9013e72f2f9ee3ecadad0a569ebd5a7-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off: https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-2036979016147/unsub/URKU6NRT3-3ee6b2fef42405815cfef4126344516fa6d4aad6d35ec349aef1bf2083c59862-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page: https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account