Subject: What roles do your customers play in your business?
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 02:50:02 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Customers do more than just pay us for services rendered or products sold. They 
contribute to our research, planning, marketing, and more. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/customer-roles/> 
Small business

The roles your customers play in your business—and how to help them succeed

Even before Vivian Kaye started KinkyCurlyYaki, she knew how important her 
early customers would be. And as the business grew, she continued to make sure 
her customers were deeply involved.

Learn more about how Vivian's customers have helped her scale—and get 
inspiration for how you can do the same.
Leverage your customers    <https://zapier.com/blog/customer-roles/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/notion-tips/> 
App tips

8 tips for a powerful Notion workspace

Do more with Notion <https://zapier.com/blog/notion-tips/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/save-urls-to-google-sheets-from-your-browser/> 
Automation

How to save URLs directly to Google Sheets

Never leave your browser 
<https://zapier.com/blog/save-urls-to-google-sheets-from-your-browser/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/tips-for-writing-case-studies/> 
Small business

5 tips for writing a case study that converts

Showcase your customers 
<https://zapier.com/blog/tips-for-writing-case-studies/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/slack-vs-discord/> 
App picks

Slack vs. Discord: Which should you use?

Read the showdown <https://zapier.com/blog/slack-vs-discord/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=f04271ac51c5472aa50dc6c15ca1a752&_e=BaXWTOwfixduK-prhiq4aeDne0-xlQNX7EcOeoC3L6befKC4MuzkLKXreJkg2QWrL1_ROnfCEfT8_xx-wFtnJUaQ20UpLs8zzGS4fkLBn1ZJ2jdQpYp_Oh--f2LfQV63IsEOEnOQUHA6oOPsX1T9RHJ134a0wxgV4ccktxaKZjXtZqMorYkaYwL8iww0oCE0jFANg4_w5pJB67LXj27syDGa2jKFZYu-f9OiT7SsPFeSUv591cdzHMlMkcRqbebSAKCB7tdDXbTUIs1V7AfLCilsmQkKqTWdtkugmvHgwGOEjQyM5d5mhViACRjK--B4LRBocCLd2w_ZOv0LwT5c6K_fUvFsqzi2jstl8MTlspE%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>