Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Monday, April 26th, 2021, 04:14:13 pm. Operator: Harry. Visitor: Traveler
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 12:32:34 +0200

Hi, not a great chat here - the client actually wrote to our CEO to
complain, but maybe this would be solved by adding a new FAQ to our list:

Q. Do you have a list of which countries are open for Americans to visit?

A. Yes, on this page:
https://jaywaytravel.com/blog/coronavirus-country-reports you'll find the
current conditions for entry to all the countries we cover,
including testing, vaccination, and quarantine requirements.

Thanks,

Charles

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 6:26 PM
Subject: Transcript of Monday, April 26th, 2021, 04:14:13 pm. Operator:
Harry. Visitor: Traveler
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*ref* referrer_unknown

  Traveler Mon, 04/26/21 04:14:13 pm UTC

Hi where on your website is the list of countries which are accepting US
citizens?

  Harry 04:14:13 pm

Hi there, can we help you plan your upcoming vacation?

  Traveler 04:16:01 pm

Hello? Is anyone home??

  Harry 04:19:04 pm

Which country would you like to travel?

  Traveler 04:20:32 pm

Italy but I know Italy is not open yet. Would you please tell me where that
list is on your site. Nico is my agent. Thanks

  Harry 04:21:51 pm

Nico can better help you in that then.
We can get Nico to get in touch with you with more information.

May I know your name, email and phone number?

  Traveler 04:23:46 pm

Jay sent an email with a list of countries which are open. You cannot tell
me where that list is on your site? That is all I am asking for... I don’t
need to speak with Nico right now. I need to do some research.

  Harry 04:24:11 pm

You can check the list of countries on the main page

  Traveler 04:24:41 pm

Where on the main page? Under destinations??

  Harry 04:24:52 pm

Yes

Duration: 11m 48s
Chat started on: https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/
Visitor geolocation: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States / 99.44.197.252
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>