Subject: Side hustle: From idea to full-time business in 1 year
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 02:50:05 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Do you have a brilliant business idea that you just know could be successful—if 
only you had the resources to pursue it full-time? 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/side-hustle-from-idea-to-full-time-business/> 
Automation

Side hustle: From idea to full-time business in 1 year

Turning a side hustle into a full-time business is daunting. It's like raising 
a child: you want to give it everything it needs before letting it out into the 
world. But unlike raising a child, you don't have 18 years to be sure you did 
ok. 

Here, business owner Paulina Karpis uses her experience to offer a 
quarter-by-quarter plan for turning your side hustle into a full-time gig in 
just one year. 
Get the plan   
<https://zapier.com/blog/side-hustle-from-idea-to-full-time-business/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/be-the-face-of-your-brand/> 
Small business

Why you should be the face of your brand 

Show up <https://zapier.com/blog/be-the-face-of-your-brand/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/why-use-a-treadmill-desk/> 
Productivity

Why my treadmill desk makes me happier

Work and walk <https://zapier.com/blog/why-use-a-treadmill-desk/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/email-by-zapier-guide/> 
Automation

Put your email to work, automatically

Email by Zapier <https://zapier.com/blog/email-by-zapier-guide/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/free-todoist-account-five-project-limit/> 
App tips

What to know about Todoist's new free plan

Get the details 
<https://zapier.com/blog/free-todoist-account-five-project-limit/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=c96124629d28437b878865a1b4c27802&_e=tqdROX6lDmJcHF7Tl7kaXWkTHlr21IRF113-rUrO9ZK89q-0h108ZUvPl4KcpOqzLmwsFB0BcO65t93qqt2jXmTnBaD09K2CPTQHFE3zQOK_L5pTk5CxsXt6s4edJ06JQN1KN_sCEfwlyWHgXRjVJ7L2a5YOQMS1Pu9GlfUO9wB-Ehdd_djY2jIPA86jjqx_hmhAHQa9hv-fRM-RfltVg8YltLm-cLJ93lvPAZb2VLiZ2iMxtKST8doFMktAEXKAKTpJU1ujWFhEskolb3aeDwYBGALShm7lbAG0IPVCXemhArqf4yrZOhIDrP6WWN6aJ5OfvuqUTPeAUttqpwTJxNsX6Cqd6AvhjxjTxzccoEo%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>