Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Saturday, April 24th, 2021, 09:05:54 pm. Operator: Vincent. Visitor: Traveler
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 23:37:26 +0200

Hi, can you ask Vincent to submit this as a lead please?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 at 23:18
Subject: Transcript of Saturday, April 24th, 2021, 09:05:54 pm. Operator:
Vincent. Visitor: Traveler
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*ref* https://www.google.com/

  Vincent Sat, 04/24/21 09:05:54 pm UTC

Hi there, can we help you plan your upcoming vacation?

  Traveler 09:05:54 pm

We’re thinking about a trip to Montenegro arriving Saturday July 3
departing Sunday July 10 (8 nights) . Would like mostly beach, some
mountain. Also thinking to add Belgrade, Serbia for day or two. What do you
think? We used JayWay for Croatia a few years back and loved it. We like to
pick the hotels but can leave hotel bookings, transportation, and
sightseeing to you! Ideas about that itinerary? You can email if easier ,
[email-masked]

  Vincent 09:06:24 pm

Please allow me a moment to go through

  Traveler 09:06:39 pm

Ok

  Vincent 09:09:36 pm

Thank you for your patience
May I ask, how many guest you will be travelling with?

  Traveler 09:10:47 pm

7

  Vincent 09:11:43 pm

Okay, I can get one of our expert vacation planners to get in touch with
you with more information.

May I know your Full name and phone number?

  Traveler 09:12:08 pm

Chrysa Lawson
i can’t talk on the phone right now! But email is fine or a call tomorrow.
973-699-8024

  Vincent 09:13:25 pm

Great, may I ask from where you will be travelling?

  Traveler 09:13:57 pm

Yes, NJ — near EWR and NYC airports

  Vincent 09:15:14 pm

Okay, Thank you for all the details you have provided Chrysa.
And, I have forwarded your request to our Travel Expert and soon someone
with get back to you with a quote.
Is there anything else I can help you with?

  Traveler 09:17:20 pm

No, but they’ll have ideas for itineraries too? Because we’re open to
suggestions!

  Vincent 09:17:45 pm

Sure
Is there anything else I can help you with?

  Traveler 09:18:07 pm

no that’s it thanks

  Vincent 09:18:20 pm

It was nice talking to you. Have a great day, goodbye!

Vincent archived the chat 09:18:32 pm

Duration: 12m 38s
Chat started on: https://jaywaytravel.com/trip-ideas/the-balkans
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/montenegro
Visitor geolocation: United States / 174.206.225.100
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>
-- 
--
Charles Neville
Marketing Director,  JayWay Travel Inc.
M +420 720 574 576
T +1 914 500 8984
E [email-masked]
W jaywaytravel.com
IATAN Accredited: # 33-7 4707 0