Subject: Google My Business: The most important tool for local businesses
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 02:50:05 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Have you met Google? It will make or break your business. And I'm not just 
talking about reviews—which are crucial to any marketing strategy. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/google-my-business-optimization/> 
Small business

Google My Business: The most important tool for local businesses

I can't remember when it became a Herculean task to click through a Google 
search instead of just having the information I wanted magically appear without 
even having to scroll. But here we are.

As a business owner, you need to make sure people can find you when they're 
looking for you—and even when they're not. Google My Business makes that 
possible, and here, business owner Matthew Meier talks about how to make the 
most of the tool. Sorry you have to click to read it.
Have you met Google?   
<https://zapier.com/blog/google-my-business-optimization/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/find-your-target-audience/> 
Small business

Increase sales by finding your target audience 

Niche down <https://zapier.com/blog/find-your-target-audience/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-choose-a-website-theme/> 
Small business

How to choose a website theme for your business

Here's where to start <https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-choose-a-website-theme/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/ways-personal-assistants-can-start-automating-work/> 
Automation

5 automation tips for personal assistants

Delegate away 
<https://zapier.com/blog/ways-personal-assistants-can-start-automating-work/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/build-your-own-productivity-tools/> 
App tips

Stop paying for software you can build yourself

Build without code <https://zapier.com/blog/build-your-own-productivity-tools/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=7a5ea8bc16ba4005852c6b7ee689f880&_e=9Qdm8907Nl2M-4kGDeytzypcKm5EmOZza4h4svQ_Tqy5Qbe1YTJfJE3wq7gNng7To_5fnmYALlYee2Ms-ShVwwhJsodcFt7FjpoY1R5uphwJjKMIll7LzATmXgJrW8cyhZbWh_wNBL53LSZdyX6ij3-4x4bPVutG6ZS1tKY-zsioTMc8liKTBqSA8LPvdIeM3wJcoD2SJRt-ZNKpgHwpro2vQZX5Y-kc1feryCMRRMU4gW025hb58HubsTEB_qV9PkO8t7-QaprgmKV99B8ZwvGl_ESre5LlybJ-ltGuJOwMTL-1vjMfkbESgzNheSVM36HrkwY2y3YG3rMwZ8eRDOibWsy4M1RjUgGhxkbjeAY%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>