Subject: Re: CREDIT NOTE AGAINST FEB'2021 BILL - CHERRY E COMMERCE
From: "Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)" <[email-masked]>
To: noida.branch <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Col. Sushil Kumar Sawhney'" <[email-masked]>, 'Leena' <[email-masked]>, "'Billing Team (Swift)'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 12:48:27 +0000

Hello

Please share the Feb 2021 bill on email too.

Please share the bills on the email id [email-masked] always.

Best Regards,

Swati Shukla

Asst. Manager (Accounts)

0120-4332621

________________________________
From: noida.branch <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2021 5:37 PM
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>; Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Col. Sushil Kumar Sawhney' <[email-masked]>; 'Leena' <[email-masked]>; 'Billing Team (Swift)' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: CREDIT NOTE AGAINST FEB'2021 BILL - CHERRY E COMMERCE

Dear Sir/Mam,

Refer trail mail

Please find attached credit note.

With Warm Regards,

NARENDER KUMAR JASROTIA

Branch Manager

[https://swiftsecuritas.in/images/coname.png]

Noida Branch

Swift Securitas Pvt. Ltd.

C-57 1st floor Sec -2

Gautam Budh Nagar

Noida ( U P)

Pin Code - 201301

Mob : +91-9717997161

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

www.swiftsecuritas.in<http://www.swiftsecuritas.in/>

        Corporate Office

    Swift Securitas Pvt. Ltd.

    2, Rajdhani Enclave,

    Near Rani Bagh, Pitampura,

    Delhi – 110 034 – INDIA

   • : 011-45150000

   Fax :91-11-27101546

   [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

   www.swiftsecuritas.in<http://www.swiftsecuritas.in/>

From: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 08 April 2021 14:39
To: noida.branch
Cc: 'Billing Team (Swift)'; 'Leena'; Ashish Dabral
Subject: Re: CREDIT NOTE AGAINST FEB'2021 BILL - CHERRY E COMMERCE

Hello

Please share the credit note as per your email.

Best Regards,

Swati Shukla

Asst. Manager (Accounts)

0120-4332621

________________________________

From: noida.branch <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 7, 2021 4:20 PM
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>; Divya Jain (Accountant) <[email-masked]>
Cc: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]>; 'Billing Team (Swift)' <[email-masked]>; 'Leena' <[email-masked]>
Subject: CREDIT NOTE AGAINST FEB'2021 BILL - CHERRY E COMMERCE

Dear Sir,

In the month Feb’2021 we provided you the invoice with 03 extra duty , so it is requested to kindly accept this bill and we will provide you credit note of this extra billing.

Kindly confirm.

With Warm Regards,

NARENDER KUMAR JASROTIA

Branch Manager

[https://swiftsecuritas.in/images/coname.png]

Noida Branch

Swift Securitas Pvt. Ltd.

C-57 1st floor Sec -2

Gautam Budh Nagar

Noida ( U P)

Pin Code - 201301

Mob : +91-9717997161

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

www.swiftsecuritas.in<http://www.swiftsecuritas.in/>

        Corporate Office

    Swift Securitas Pvt. Ltd.

    2, Rajdhani Enclave,

    Near Rani Bagh, Pitampura,

    Delhi – 110 034 – INDIA

   • : 011-45150000

   Fax :91-11-27101546

   [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

   www.swiftsecuritas.in<http://www.swiftsecuritas.in/>