Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Wednesday, April 14th, 2021, 06:15:28 am. Operator: Diana. Visitor: Traveler
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 07:58:02 +0100

Please remind the agent to submit the lead forms.

Thanks

Charles

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 at 07:36
Subject: Transcript of Wednesday, April 14th, 2021, 06:15:28 am. Operator:
Diana. Visitor: Traveler
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*ref* https://www.google.com/

  Diana Wed, 04/14/21 06:15:28 am UTC

Hi there, can we help you plan your upcoming vacation?

  Traveler 06:15:28 am

There are guides who speak Spanish ,Armenia and Georgia tour?

  Diana 06:16:06 am

Hey there, welcome to JayWay Travel.
Please allow me a moment to check this for you.

  Traveler 06:16:32 am

Ok

  Diana 06:17:38 am

Sure, I can have an expert vacation planner get in touch with you. May I
know your Full name, email and phone number that we can reach you at?
Are we still connected?

  Traveler 06:20:41 am

Hi. Yes

  Diana 06:21:21 am

Alright! could you please me by letting me know the city where you would
like to visit?
help*

  Traveler 06:21:50 am

Armenia and Georgia

  Diana 06:22:13 am

Alright! How many members would there be in the travel group? Please
specify if there are children travelling with you.

  Traveler 06:22:43 am

6 adults

  Diana 06:23:00 am

Alright! Can I have your Full name, email and phone number that we can
reach you at?

  Traveler 06:23:27 am

Adriana Mercado
[email-masked] 238-2188370 if is possible in Spanish,
please!!

  Diana 06:26:11 am

Sure, thank you Adriana for the details . Could you please confirm from
where you are going to travel?

  Traveler 06:27:50 am

Miami Fl. Or ft.Lauderdale Fl

  Diana 06:28:01 am

okay, may I know how many days are you planning this vacation for and do
you have any specific date which you have finalized for this vacation??

  Traveler 06:29:14 am

middle of July, 15 days

  Diana 06:29:29 am

cool! are there any specific activity in your mind which you would like to
do on your vacation?

  Traveler 06:31:44 am

churches, lakes, etc

  Diana 06:32:07 am

Sounds great! Thank you so much Adriana, for sharing the important details
with me. I have forwarded your query to my travel expert. They will get
back to you shortly with all the details according to your requirements.
Please expect a mail or a call from my travel expert's side.
Is there anything else I may assist yuo with?
you*

  Traveler 06:32:58 am

right noe
sorry☺️

  Diana 06:34:26 am

They will get back to you within 24 business hours.

  Traveler 06:34:58 am

Right now, is too late, contact me in 8 more hours , please!!

  Diana 06:35:05 am

Sure
No problem with that.

  Traveler 06:36:00 am

thank you!! Bye 💤

  Diana 06:36:27 am

It was nice talking to you. Have a great day, goodbye and take care Adriana
:)

Diana archived the chat 06:36:32 am

Duration: 21m 4s
Chat started on: https://jaywaytravel.com/trip-ideas/caucaus
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/armenia
Visitor geolocation: Cape Coral, Florida, United States / 71.215.113.159
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>
-- 
--
Charles Neville
Marketing Director,  JayWay Travel Inc.
M +420 720 574 576
T +1 914 500 8984
E [email-masked]
W jaywaytravel.com
IATAN Accredited: # 33-7 4707 0