Subject: CES 2022 | Economical Exhibition Stands | XPOSTANDS
From: Drew from XPOSTANDS <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 10:34:17 +0200

![1]

2

**Hello!**

<name></name>

Greetings of the day!

This email is with reference to your participation at [**CES
2022**][2] taking place between [**05-08 Jan**][2] at **Las Vegas
Convention Center**.

**We know, it’s not an easy task to find a reliable supplier**,
especially when exhibiting in international trade fairs. **That's
why, we have enabled exhibitors like you to connect with local
stand suppliers from different parts of the world** and **we also
happen to be good at finding the best stand construction deals
for exhibitors.**

**Get the 5 best proposal for your exhibition stand! Absolutely
Free!**

To start planning your next exhibition stand, you can connect
with us directly over email/phone call or you can reply back to
this mail by sharing the below requirements:

* Your contact details & stand specifications-

a) Name: ………………

b) Contact No.: ………………

c) Company Name & Website: ………………

* Stand Area (sqm or sq. ft): ………………
* Booth Location (Floor Plan): ………………
* Budget limit (USD/EURO): ………………
* Any deadline for Quote Submission: ………………
* Stand layout/design (if it is ready) or past fair images for
reference.

Get in touch for more information at (www.xpostands.com) or drop
an email at [email-masked].

**If you are not the concerned person**, you can help your
colleagues responsible for marketing/exports/ communications by
simply forwarding them this information. 😊

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

**Thanks & Regards,**

**Drew Hamilton**

Communications Manager

Contact: +31-208080653

E-mail: [[email-masked]][3]

XPO Stands B.V.
Paasheuvelweg 3, 1105 BE Amsterdam,
Netherlands

![4]

&nbsp;

XPO Stands B.V., Paasheuvelweg 3, 1105 BE Amsterdam, Netherlands

![5]

[1]:
https://cdn.flxml.eu/dyn/tpl_attributes/user_images/user_36604_images/logo1.png?v=1614237834947
[2]: https://cdn.flxml.eu/lt-2173413734-d7c7dd281f0fd8e2ed5e972cfed295e17b1af6f3312a2626 "https://cdn.flxml.eu/lt-2173413734-d7c7dd281f0fd8e2ed5e972cfed295e17b1af6f3312a2626"
[3]: mailto:[email-masked] "mailto:[email-masked]"
[4]:
https://cdn.flxml.eu/dyn/tpl_attributes/user_images/user_36604_images/xpostands.jpeg?v=1612260482190
[5]:
https://cdn.flxml.eu//dyn/images/smartbuilder/transparent.png