Subject: How automation can save your marketing budget
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 02:50:01 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Automation is crucial if you want to maximize your inbound marketing efficiency 
and save a lot of time. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/how-zapier-helped-us-save-on-marketing-costs/> 
Automation

How Zapier helped us save thousands of dollars on our marketing budget

Pawel Scheffler was tasked with the job of growing a business's marketing team 
with a budget of $1,500—for everything. That's about two months' worth of a 
full-featured CRM.

So he got resourceful. By figuring out which tools were essential, and leaning 
on automation to create robust marketing workflows, he was able to save 
thousands of dollars and focus his budget on paid ads and content creation. 
Here's how he made it work.
Grow your bottom line   
<https://zapier.com/blog/how-zapier-helped-us-save-on-marketing-costs/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/should-you-launch-a-new-product/> 
Small business

5 questions to ask before launching a new product 

Are you ready? <https://zapier.com/blog/should-you-launch-a-new-product/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/best-url-shorteners/> 
App picks

The 8 best URL shorteners in 2021

Get the best tool <https://zapier.com/blog/best-url-shorteners/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/use-linkedin-matched-audiences-to-convert-leads/> 
Automation

Automate LinkedIn Matched Audiences

Convert hard-to-get leads 
<https://zapier.com/blog/use-linkedin-matched-audiences-to-convert-leads/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/why-hire-a-bookkeeper/> 
Small business

Why we ditched our accounting software

The case for bookkeepers <https://zapier.com/blog/why-hire-a-bookkeeper/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=4e12f453f68b44a786f79ee1a108018d&_e=TU6yTjFAJg3zJ2-4X3RiMb8zV_Ae15gJQucUKRNZPHuvNj0Hg0g8p4a3MTlDaIW7soqRkQ8_vq-Ebl-29BWf2O8GiHkaGZsE6LGUElnQ0dlDF9VJBAMbXnG-U6Fodr9VSvE-IQskejGrmy3XjmzvZXPxEQq-HXNoRJ_ZsgnSBhj9E1WvMI612NmR4Gh91S_iRA9Lj1HCMBDOqaPJu2-q67s5AAHpZsj9-YnU-LW0EEbV3-rFsQWXSxmaAHMN86QoZNNgxX1YFSfjqc65k2RhnPwBGxnTK9SxJ_f2HFWceFe593ezRTz2c1Wdx7z1ZU-yfph2ovA4tVp-E1PenchXU3IksPanfQRry_-WJl2uz4g%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>