Subject: New in April: Build your own automated assistant, 11 updates, and 13 new apps
From: "Zapier News" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 16:47:32 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Check out what's new and trending at Zapier.  

 <https://zapier.com/?utm_content=logo-header> 

Zapier Monthly 
April 2021 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/executive-assistant-automation/> 

Need an executive assistant? Get started with automation. 
An EA from Zapier shares tips on how to use automation to help you stay 
informed, on task, and focused. 

 Automated assistant  <https://zapier.com/blog/executive-assistant-automation/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/meeting-management/> 

How to automatically manage your meetings with Zapier 
Meetings are a part of modern work, like coffee and small talk. While we can't 
run meetings for you, Zapier can take on much of the administrative load. 

 No more meeting dread  <https://zapier.com/blog/meeting-management/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automatic-daily-digest-of-tomorrows-meetings/> 

Send yourself a list of the next day's meetings 
Never forget what you need to do tomorrow with this Zap that sends you a list 
of your upcoming calendar events at the end of every day. 

 Zap to the future  
<https://zapier.com/blog/automatic-daily-digest-of-tomorrows-meetings/> 

Spotlight 

 <https://zapier.com/learn/automation-for-small-businesses/> 
eBook: Do more with the software you use every day 
Automation helps you get more done without working more. Learn how to add 
automation to crucial functions like scheduling and data entry, or to create 
custom notifications and reminders to keep your team working in sync. 
Read now <https://zapier.com/learn/automation-for-small-businesses/> 

What's trending 
13 new integrations + 11 updates, featuring... 

 <https://zapier.com/apps/pico/integrations> 

Pico 
Pico delivers best-in-class conversion rates for both free signups and 
payments. 

 <https://zapier.com/apps/luma/integrations> 

Luma 
Luma is an event management app that gives you the tools to host delightful 
Zoom events. 

 <https://zapier.com/apps/siteglide/integrations> 

Siteglide 
Siteglide helps Agencies build & manage Websites, Portals, Marketplaces & 
Bespoke Applications. 

Articles from the Zapier community 

 
<https://www.zoho.com/blog/bigin/five-noteworthy-zapier-integrations-for-bigin.html?ref=zapier>
Bigin 
Five noteworthy Zapier integrations for Bigin that’ll boost your productivity 
to new heights 
Read more 
<https://www.zoho.com/blog/bigin/five-noteworthy-zapier-integrations-for-bigin.html?ref=zapier>

<https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/blog/linkedin-news/2021/innovation-and-collaboration-fuel-linkedin-marketing-partner-awa?ref=zapier>
LinkedIn 
Innovation and collaboration fuel LinkedIn Marketing Partner Awards 
Read more 
<https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/blog/linkedin-news/2021/innovation-and-collaboration-fuel-linkedin-marketing-partner-awa?ref=zapier>

 <https://zapier.com/jobs/> 

We are hiring! 
Our team of 400+ people work from around the world. You can too! 
Payroll Manager 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/5126380002/payroll-manager-united-states/> 

Sr. Manager, Onboarding 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/5068224002/sr-manager-onboarding/> 

Manager, Partner (Developer) Support 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/5077645002/manager-partner-developer-support/> 

 View all job listings  <https://zapier.com/jobs/> 

Did you know? You can connect with other Zapier users and industry 
professionals to get help crafting the perfect workflow.
Visit the Community <https://community.zapier.com/> and become a Zapier 
Superuser today! 

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=bc8e2b2c7b784625bf5e5bb1e984580f&_e=3hjaOAcm1y5pN49dRx12aQkjtVPbCTekh5zIWbDCCZzt0W-gtg9ElXwZjLGwb0BN7S0a_MjYeCsu8dqUk-VGhEbTSdFY6w6ZEnp8aFG715C4rnT3qe1fJxlmjzDI7GEOrs4fA2oPRUtWp4A7gSEgc_Slph5ph143tYjkIgsBD4y5KxWRiR5odbrw_skwGQbsOeMTEl8CQ-gldQWAFXiHLEjk7hua8yRSGWgOORod4DXXxonEtcWbo0osgf-9gHIbVs2NEOBxTb702rsGfhusLufmt6Ii7FqrWFgkosj7ysDcCSCGNIggfXATvqkrXav4GXKYD4sKE_kkC3qBIrMCezjOZiCnrD8KxW7swhvGnGs%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>