Subject: Your March travel report is here
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 09:46:27 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

 Monthly report:

 Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

 March 2021 

Gain deeper insights into your account's travel activity to help manage your spend, increase savings and make informed decisions around travel policy and employee access.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=51201270e367e1911aa8e71ac83cabcf3f51d5f1a09ade15bfe63dda25b2db5275d570a79b551e71d3253bf44288ed2ff8697c16f7a553ee 
Go to my dashboard

 

Spend

Spend March

₹3,127.00

 

Monthly spend

Average cost per trip

₹111.70

Actual usage and spend may vary due to adjustments, changing conversion rates or other data variance. To view the most up-to-date spend amount, download your organisation’s monthly statement in the admin dashboard.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=51201270e367e191bb2cca1465dcbb352e3613407ada06e4b9c4cb5061286a492ccd825ed2da1998eb950037f76a69c0dcc62684a2bea358 
Learn more

 

Rider experience

Monthly active riders

 

Average rating

5.00

Your riders are rating their drivers highly

 

Average waiting time

10min 01sec

Your riders are getting picked up quickly

Ensure that no one misses out on great experiences when they travel for work – invite more people to join your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=51201270e367e191b3df95c904880294a3df3b3f296625a0eabcd6c637ca7b88d06d30414f4ae09360c45955e8fc6811b693356fb0256342 
Invite people

 

Trips

Monthly trips

 

Trip type

 

Trips by day of week

 

 

You are receiving this communication because you are an administrator of an Uber for Business account. Your report may vary from actual utilisation and spend due to adjustments, changing conversion rates or other data variance. Export account activity using your dashboard to view the most up-to-date utilisation data.

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=51201270e367e191fe359528f893f3d93bd5fae87fc8a0d8553fa0aa0778f7ec0a3e6266f6cc64aa136f407b695a0d2c74475134abe5f71e 
Get Help 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=83919dcaef4ce21fab8663834c9adddfd63c668905762ea3d2089e25854f5fb3f558469b5513e8c44b2a0ce2a5282c29fe6e933d2d257b6a 
Terms 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=f6430c40d25595b7623cde52dcd375165b71c6c94f41af5a4926e74c3a197f9e236f60028cf68fc6af2fbdac8ff094b7d768f3fd5dee13b94b2b6c93753857b2b84122d9dcaf2519312b247ec5b43437 
 View Online  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e6086d773e49ea088ebca27bcc62728c82bec0bea1d50ff44cf62a8367d954041cc730b9b74faa723ca9c5ad64f036cb3fbe764dcc714c03 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e6086d773e49ea0845ca5cb72ffe78c3a0a0f2d33fc6a2a643a609f1ddb8de4530a19eb0bfedd193c1ce4cbe23dc4e8c5f6ab779f198b3b1 
Unsubscribe 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e6086d773e49ea08ac02a7b3127bdda805ed7e363444d337413b7f424f8e76b720e20fcff00cc71acd036d11e8fbe1d451f15fc6b4cfdf39 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e6086d773e49ea082a3f60ad9782a5bdb6cd62659f5cd822274f25c942af709774cd5f5d15494237df7d8bc5a69a5e5bb6367ac59a647ab2 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e6086d773e49ea089864230d275e3e9390f8997737f4d2f8aa2497860181dc34b6db30d2c7957f954a8fe487a21ccbf22b47f4f5f407f3ca 

 

Uber India Systems PVT LTD 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e6086d773e49ea080af08851249eb382e1ac42e019615f74608f1660a529bf530d3af8893d96f983b53ac42b1b2d7c12a11e1ba7441842ac 
Uber.com