Subject: Register today for Slack Frontiers Asia Pacific
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 21:29:42 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0f527b59d48f2d9902efdb286973496732fc6a2c692fdff07c63999b32f453b09db43957ad090a8d6014f27fdeed132bef2b64fe61c84336bfcd32dfa5f1f85a 

 

ASIA PACIFIC

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0f527b59d48f2d997f26e1d5ad68fc75b7c395a19d6ab8c20faad71125c8a65234a6851564e87e9eeab4d983ab107734fc562f8d89f855a88ac4ae7a66ec23dd 
Get ready 
to reinvent work
18 May 2021 

 1 p.m.–5 p.m. AEST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0f527b59d48f2d997f26e1d5ad68fc75b7c395a19d6ab8c20faad71125c8a65234a6851564e87e9eeab4d983ab107734fc562f8d89f855a88ac4ae7a66ec23dd 
REGISTER NOW 

Work is changing. Seize your moment.

Unlock new possibilities for your organisation at Slack Frontiers Asia Pacific. Get inspired and learn how to transform your productivity, communication and more with Slack. At our free virtual event, you can customise the agenda to make the day all yours.

 

 Live moments

Tune in to an inspiring keynote on how you can reinvent work and get a first look at product updates. Plus join live breakouts, Slack demos, discussions and more.

  

On your time 

After the event wraps up, access on-demand sessions to continue building a more connected, inclusive and flexible future of work.

  

Virtual mingling 

Start the conversation and network with others in an exclusive Slack workspace for attendees to connect during and after the day.

 Tickets are free and registration is open
Save your spot today so you don’t miss out on exciting event updates.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0f527b59d48f2d997f26e1d5ad68fc75b7c395a19d6ab8c20faad71125c8a65234a6851564e87e9eeab4d983ab107734fc562f8d89f855a88ac4ae7a66ec23dd 
REGISTER NOW 

 Follow along with
#SlackFrontiers

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0f527b59d48f2d9918680795cc50427be601fca36a475e3382591550e2f71b7ac4ae855a4b3d7eafbf310b93bacfd4002b0b43be9f4436a757ae68d67b537e4b 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0f527b59d48f2d99f58d6476bb4db09d7893473c4a46a00403b695cb21512bfa1ad002de8d7729fff388a88eff229d3ad7cc885571e126113a7676f73407676c 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0f527b59d48f2d99a46d8fbb5a8c075289afdeaca38bbee073cd67dac4c4544fef90d2d8cc87a32c3a880a38dc21bd3ac584f83357cc3e67b0a979c72905588f 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0f527b59d48f2d99ddedc6a237ac70f3b2fb2f89612b1ea9d455eb932050b576b264d54caa32a2851eb09766e48d9c856bb934eb33ece45b736f851555ae08bd 

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0f527b59d48f2d9902efdb286973496732fc6a2c692fdff07c63999b32f453b09db43957ad090a8d6014f27fdeed132bef2b64fe61c84336bfcd32dfa5f1f85a 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0f527b59d48f2d99c37bf2ddc85292ba501c3fbd79f90f70e60cca2c8c09d04de0960ec15b420adf8a7cd1a35f6a0ff1446bb3814efc831373170910114fc4cb 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0f527b59d48f2d992a750ea582849eefb9ecb91514045ac7f092cc28f457dd7fab01e65c546fbb5448720899421ddd98456555ef59993b32327103339d75bdd9 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0f527b59d48f2d99b42e54d455b3767e2a53701d529aa9a00c8ea7f055f88bb9d213bbf324a3f67cfdd951df7171addf0c67e4795c266e78337ab5ea358f92a1 
Policies    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0f527b59d48f2d99ec97164f1fa398953817fafdfb6d99c92df06060c6dc221905abdb4d5f32fa40992bb68b9e0dda5adf045b07ea86b4cfb200c65181900878 
Help Centre  

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=036682c0c709f5f1c2e92d69d4efaad8b426f2c5b4ecc651d30a08625cf4f23e7c411a9230c9db3b92e4a18c3560651d451cf09eb87c3582a68bd3e4c98776188289b789bca86d2e05481f7b9c21b532 
View in browser