Subject: NEW! Apple, Google and Samsung Pay in your UltraCart Checkout
From: UltraCart Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 12:35:13 +0000

Now your customers can quickly and easily checkout with their already-on-file
payment methods using Apple, Google, Samsung or Microsoft Pay.

Apple, Google, Samsung and Microsoft Pay

Make checkout a breeze with these seamless payment integrations!

Now you can offer your customers an efficient checkout experience using
already-on-file and secure payment and address information via mobile and
desktop browsers. Empower customers to make payments in your StoreFront using
any credit or debit card saved to their Apple, Google, Samsung or Microsoft
Account.

In addition to the ease of use for the customer, these pay mechanisms provide
strongly authenticated payments as most mobile devices will require biometrics
or pin authentication to use.

Find out more about supporting Apple & Google Pay ( https://ultracart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ucdoc/pages/1988689927/Supporting+Apple+Pay+Google+Pay+Samsung+Pay+Microsoft+Pay+etc.?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Apple+%2F+Google+Pay&utm_content=ccd2bbca-6d19-4a28-bc6d-a292a71ecf10%7C0486c140-0487-430f-b46a-c9ccf5f2ebb3%7C81c2b137-8aca-4567-9a7a-981f5dc6b9f2%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )

How it works

After you've upgraded your theme, the new the new Apple or Google Pay button
will show on the first page of the checkout process with the other Express
Checkout options.

If your customer has any of the payment methods available, they will see the
appropriate button (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay or Microsoft Pay)
rendered in the Express checkout block

The customer clicks the payment system button, verifies that their billing and
shipping information is correct, confirms the purchase, and that's it!

Prerequisites

* Stripe Connect payment gateway (can be added as a second rotating gateway
alongside existing payment gateways)

* StoreFront Visual Builder theme of a minimum version shown below:

Hero
Version 1.08

Native
Version 1.06

Natural VB
Version 1.06

Lifty
Version 1.06

Jewel
Version 1.05

Elements
Version 2.06

Pro Services

Need some help getting started? UltraCart can help you get up and running
quickly. We're here to assist you with general account information, payment
processing configuration, StoreFront set up, basic shipping set up, and more.

Contact Pro Services ( https://www.ultracart.com/help/pro-services.html?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Apple+%2F+Google+Pay&utm_content=ccd2bbca-6d19-4a28-bc6d-a292a71ecf10%7C0486c140-0487-430f-b46a-c9ccf5f2ebb3%7C81c2b137-8aca-4567-9a7a-981f5dc6b9f2%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )

| Home ( https://www.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Apple+%2F+Google+Pay&utm_content=ccd2bbca-6d19-4a28-bc6d-a292a71ecf10%7C0486c140-0487-430f-b46a-c9ccf5f2ebb3%7C81c2b137-8aca-4567-9a7a-981f5dc6b9f2%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Login ( https://secure.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Apple+%2F+Google+Pay&utm_content=ccd2bbca-6d19-4a28-bc6d-a292a71ecf10%7C0486c140-0487-430f-b46a-c9ccf5f2ebb3%7C81c2b137-8aca-4567-9a7a-981f5dc6b9f2%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Docs ( https://docs.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Apple+%2F+Google+Pay&utm_content=ccd2bbca-6d19-4a28-bc6d-a292a71ecf10%7C0486c140-0487-430f-b46a-c9ccf5f2ebb3%7C81c2b137-8aca-4567-9a7a-981f5dc6b9f2%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Support (
[email-masked]?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Apple+%2F+Google+Pay&utm_content=ccd2bbca-6d19-4a28-bc6d-a292a71ecf10%7C0486c140-0487-430f-b46a-c9ccf5f2ebb3%7C81c2b137-8aca-4567-9a7a-981f5dc6b9f2%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6
) |

Copyright © 2021 UltraCart, All rights reserved.

No longer want to receive these emails? You can unsubscribe here ( https://marketing.ultracart.com/checkout/unsubscribeLoad.do?espCommseqUuid=81c2b137-8aca-4567-9a7a-981f5dc6b9f2&espCommseqStepUuid=0486c140-0487-430f-b46a-c9ccf5f2ebb3&espCommseqEmailUuid=ccd2bbca-6d19-4a28-bc6d-a292a71ecf10&espCustomerUuid=c74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6&utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Apple+%2F+Google+Pay&utm_content=ccd2bbca-6d19-4a28-bc6d-a292a71ecf10%7C0486c140-0487-430f-b46a-c9ccf5f2ebb3%7C81c2b137-8aca-4567-9a7a-981f5dc6b9f2%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ).

ultracart.com - , Merced, CA 95340