Subject: are you looking to upgrade to latest essl face Recognition device with existing software ?
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 07:48:06 +0000
List-Id: ax3469b6gq571 <exist data>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ed685c27dk28b/track-url/mt591lhs99106/4f572aa6e64f49294a051ca9a766e72d0d68e8e7
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ed685c27dk28b/track-url/mt591lhs99106/3bdbfb41c7efadc757e86ce013883a8e5ba7567e
Hi
Good day,
ESSL AI Face Pluto is a new generation face Recognition system which
can be replaced with any biomatric time attendance and access control
system with out changing the existing ESSL Time Attendance software
For more details on the same kindly click on below button or you can
also reply to this email for assistance from our expert team.
 KNOWMORE 
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ed685c27dk28b/track-url/mt591lhs99106/3bdbfb41c7efadc757e86ce013883a8e5ba7567e
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ed685c27dk28b/track-url/mt591lhs99106/5abee80eda9a013bc3b1c8e48d5b760dfb697a75
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ed685c27dk28b/track-url/mt591lhs99106/237d5473ad4b89a79864d2370de250442b76137c
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ed685c27dk28b/track-url/mt591lhs99106/a984ec7199244f26f6fff7589ce261905ff3f6af
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ed685c27dk28b/track-url/mt591lhs99106/311bd6cfa7db6486d79c664943600571427905c5
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ed685c27dk28b/track-url/mt591lhs99106/f6cad3ab1c033233c5684eecd49c0dec47445e6d
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/ed685c27dk28b/track-url/mt591lhs99106/04674e7392c3ea70ef26d20c7825b1e3ebc2baf9