Subject: HAPPY HOLI
From: EDGE TECHNOLOGY <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 07:50:02 +0000
List-Id: ax3469b6gq571 <exist data>

VIEW THIS EMAIL IN BROWSER
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/kk837srw6qae7/track-url/mt591lhs99106/e14efb571124a9023c4166a7d72b12b9b3573535
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/kk837srw6qae7/track-url/mt591lhs99106/39dfd7de7bd7141fe1f0f0469ea08e3819949f20
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/kk837srw6qae7/track-url/mt591lhs99106/61f8392139e55b8fc808f8810731805271e2314a
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/kk837srw6qae7/track-url/mt591lhs99106/2b2a0022480132e3e736c2f96143a1bdfb228d7d
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/kk837srw6qae7/track-url/mt591lhs99106/5e56786429841746edab1d253975f7a717a6e7c0
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/kk837srw6qae7/track-url/mt591lhs99106/6c1dcb65f8b58e17aba9b355c28074306ee6bde4
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/kk837srw6qae7/track-url/mt591lhs99106/0279a94b2c195c2612865ae1079e4b8edd5fae9b
Copyright © [2020] [ EDGE TECHNOLOGY ], All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
[EDGE TECHNOLOGY],
[[email-masked]]
 
You  received this email because you have taken services or
interacted with EDGE TECHNOLOGY
 
 unsubscribe from this list.
https://mailwizz.edgetechnology.in/index.php/campaigns/kk837srw6qae7/track-url/mt591lhs99106/022168f407a191a47ee5ae29f64ecea73066128f