Subject: Add a little light to your day
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 02:50:02 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

While our primary goal at Zapier is to make your job easier, there's always 
room for using automation to make the rest of your life better too. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/zapier-ideas-to-spark-joy/> 
Automation

Add a little light to your day

Zapier is here to make your job easier, but right about now, what we all need 
is to make our lives easier. And there's no reason you can't use automation to 
do that too.

Here, Zapier customer champion Tyler compiled some of our favorite ways to use 
automation in our personal lives—to free up some time, help us work toward 
goals, or even just give us the smile we need.
Spark some joy  <https://zapier.com/blog/zapier-ideas-to-spark-joy/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/google-cloud-print-alternative/> 
App tips

Google Cloud Print is no more—here's what to do

Find an alternative <https://zapier.com/blog/google-cloud-print-alternative/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/smart-light-automation/> 
Automation

Automate your office illumination

Get smart (lights) <https://zapier.com/blog/smart-light-automation/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/content-marketing-without-a-budget/> 
Small business

Content marketing without a budget

Start with your story 
<https://zapier.com/blog/content-marketing-without-a-budget/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/facebook-messenger-customer-service-tips/> 
Small business

Offer strong service with Facebook Messenger

Keep things personal 
<https://zapier.com/blog/facebook-messenger-customer-service-tips/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=18f9248c988d44529ff0d46b07053168&_e=AkERISkZZiZRTiZt6vbYlR7HNQX3WvKw-RXvnKLBhR6bjzYbs1st2zJ_HJsRe2VhxbfFP0y7CPZg4Eqg0uXEBwTKmflmlSPJEgVaWOztfbkD30_MbtGO8o6hNaWrtdo87Acewbo_AcKRLL7cNQbgn51hvOMc-9qdYEPbKYyRP3Uwx7Mj7wWQXRUzDOjCw0ItXG_YHD6K7CZnr7wQfvN9vgL08oeydXktKEDUKfyainAFu9EJPl5VLuhoIezFRaI_gqU6EYs3XYZgr_BlCuet2wqrrwEGN9rATRT9FLnj2Ozx2_wMGF8L75ILHuRVWDJDaUy9yYnqGR1uuiY1kHdRmHumjmnYgKteseDGdo4dn8Q%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>