Subject: Security alert for [email-masked]
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 10:00:09 GMT

This is a copy of a security alert sent to [email-masked].
[email-masked] is the recovery email for this account. If you don't
recognize this account, disconnect
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kioEpsh5RzJE5F5LpDD6isQr96X6rMgckT4iQ4H0mNyCCl3jA3e32c48NmpQ&rfn=313&anexp=nret-fa>
it.
Linux device was signed out

[email-masked]
If you didn’t sign out on this device, someone else is using your account.
Check and secure your account now.
Check activity
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/alert/nt/1616925609974?rfn%3D313%26rfnc%3D1%26eid%3D8438451596539254588%26et%3D1%26anexp%3Dnret-fa>
You can also see security activity at
https://myaccount.google.com/notifications
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2021 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA