Subject: Using video in unexpected but personal ways
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 02:50:01 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Video shows emotion, emotion builds trust, and trust gets you customers 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/showcase-your-business-with-video/> 
Small business

Using video in unexpected but personal ways for your business

Working and doing business remotely inevitably means more time on video. But 
Zoom calls aren't the only option—there's another way to make the most of your 
on-camera time.

Here, video expert Kerri Fernsworth Feazell talks about how pre-recorded 
videos can be just the right thing to battle Zoom fatigue, free up more time, 
and establish trust. And yes, you can still wear sweatpants.
Hit record  <https://zapier.com/blog/showcase-your-business-with-video/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/active-selling/> 
Small business

How active selling helped my marketing strategy

Get active <https://zapier.com/blog/active-selling/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-contact-management/> 
Automation

4 contact management automation tips

Store it where you need it 
<https://zapier.com/blog/automate-contact-management/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/waving-on-video-calls/> 
Productivity

You should absolutely wave at the end of calls

Channel your inner corny <https://zapier.com/blog/waving-on-video-calls/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/create-pdf/> 
App tips

How to create a PDF on any device

PDF everything <https://zapier.com/blog/create-pdf/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=1e386bfc7741461b9ca514ef05d68df3&_e=2cI8cOQV8SKYduOh-edR906MlxPgH7o4CKRgxP37RTBwX0KkecwCpCVPOr7elTErovpaN_je_tFzTzIjdkD5QrOQd2Jg0p1lHNFZV4EsF9SNDBeyi9rG4XZ8UMFfA14Ty5zdiQzrLjaQmkKr50mHACeZq6qE6OVFVimHgq9P0BjWIImqV2sUPWCKufTBxNpYDyH6Yp5puAo8h6X8h-4LfFbVwFMGOQEAS1zN2eLm99vMoKpNZRRjLiAaK20_Scln861LoUSFMMOr_E_KSwZCnnRuSwlSKNG_YPNwsCrB70mamkkPojN55M4DjryTQv3YDU5iZzhm7kObSsPhsq0bO-ROIaLRzku-lS3a3SfD51M%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>