Subject: Grab, Atlassian & Slack leaders reimagine work
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 21:19:17 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6cfc584173fb2ab3ea87f928ec9340338773ac83e6b9eadb162d190263f155d4506f6ec11f4503fa8799c7e9e15b15deaf50dae1ed5af4ece4534b33277a1b9f 

 SLACK SESSIONS: A VIRTUAL PANEL
Reimagining Work

Wednesday, March 31 

2:00pm-3:00pm AEDT | 11:00am&#8209;12:00pm SGT | 8:30am&#8209;9:30am IST 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6cfc584173fb2ab3ea87f928ec9340338773ac83e6b9eadb162d190263f155d4506f6ec11f4503fa8799c7e9e15b15deaf50dae1ed5af4ece4534b33277a1b9f 
REGISTER 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6cfc584173fb2ab3ea87f928ec9340338773ac83e6b9eadb162d190263f155d4506f6ec11f4503fa8799c7e9e15b15deaf50dae1ed5af4ece4534b33277a1b9f 

Hi,

Don't miss our influential panelists from Grab, Atlassian and Slack as we explore why the old 9 to 5 system of work doesn’t work.

During this virtual panel we will discuss:

-
 What we've learned over the past year and why there's no going back
 
-
 Why the future of work is flexible, inclusive and connected
 
-
 How leading companies are rethinking the role of offices and digital tools

To learn more and register visit 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6cfc584173fb2ab3ea87f928ec9340338773ac83e6b9eadb162d190263f155d4506f6ec11f4503fa8799c7e9e15b15deaf50dae1ed5af4ece4534b33277a1b9f 
our site . 

<a style="text-decoration:none; color:#1D1C1D;">Wednesday, March 31, 2021 
</a>
<a style="text-decoration:none; color:#1D1C1D;">2:00pm AEDT | 11:00am&#8209;12:00pm SGT</a>

 <a style="text-decoration:none; color:#1D1C1D;">8:30am&#8209;9:30am IST</a>

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6cfc584173fb2ab3ea87f928ec9340338773ac83e6b9eadb162d190263f155d4506f6ec11f4503fa8799c7e9e15b15deaf50dae1ed5af4ece4534b33277a1b9f 
REGISTER 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6cfc584173fb2ab35633986270554d3ecd2b182f5514fbc9c610aad1d24e36dd445eb0db228afd916e4e91493944f4fc7db952d221a067e49167cd77f13c74b0 

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6cfc584173fb2ab37b9ae05b6944b4c3adec382f3d039aace76bc180178f2707f7ed4b3e5226bb470da0eb11477204f1b5dd81d1757dd1bc82306ec756b535e9 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6cfc584173fb2ab3fb268f4de18acc3e686a890a52005df58018fc78053f2cde894aff87876e69ae9f5990d6f0fc495f8d35b6f400df4094471e630cfc17b78f 
Our Blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6cfc584173fb2ab359be9344ea920fdbe7cce24f37f0d1e368b18048fa15d086805e862e3aea18b3eecf84c7279cbc42d7b44a09e2e29553aaaf341c5b393073 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6cfc584173fb2ab30de95e3b31b7290effd921153da219ca28ac9ca966c2d2853ec1e9dce2ce3a8c970955ccc4a5f53b57f35cb8a29455dcb829e8f9c7df6d17 
Policies    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6cfc584173fb2ab3a5fa514011bd0e7e304f22d93224311b50906edd38b0c9cc5494be0a8756e4224a792785bf5a5a3726eb35e0acf0653ef9f9cc2b73675b3b 
Help Center  

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b32f17bbb040bb116353251b17b3c6a889b6ee94ff9f09a21f61c31b6d2912c1a009d436dd89aa190ce02c9ab7ea195370c2ec5d205613840d49650ee130b18f9035df18fc3c6e2b66e60f1e7bca1c4b 
View in browser