Subject: Build Spot Check
From: Boglárka Kiss <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Christopher Ngo <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 18:24:40 +0000

Hello Fahim,

I'd like to share with you the results of the recent spot check of your
venues.

Notes:

   - SEO: singular plural mix:https://prnt.sc/10h2yqm
   - singular & plural mix: https://prnt.sc/10h38bu
   - image cropping & selection: https://prnt.sc/10h3n12 &
   https://prnt.sc/10h3tvz
   - image selection - doll's style is very different:
   https://prnt.sc/10h4mwi - when you have many customer images but neither
   is wide enough you can try flipping a vertical picture and see how it looks
   in hero, also can try it in modern template as that one has a smaller hero
   image
   - text editing: https://prnt.sc/10h8yqe vs corrected:
   https://prnt.sc/10h92jr

Auto Fails

   -

   Wrong Category
   -

   Bad Image Selection
   -

   Irrelevant Bob/Misinterpretation
   -

   Wrong/bad Business name
   -

   Page Personalisation (Website/Social Media)
   -

   Incorrect Opening hours
   -

   SEO not reflective of customer info
   -

   VIP (Testimonials, Templates etc)

Minor Mistakes

   -

   Capitalisation of names, services or titles
   -

   Logo (not used if it exists)
   -

   Missing Service information
   -

   Promotions
   -

   Overall Page Look
   -

   Spelling/Grammar
   -

   Section Naming

Considering the evaluated items, 3 minor mistakes is a thumbs down and a
major mistake is automatically a thumbs down.

Conclusion
I saw many beautiful pages, good job! Try focusing on nuances as well, like
matching the style of the images, or checking how the text looks on the
page, and you will be able to do even better work. :)

-- 

*Boglarka Kiss*,
*Content Operations SpecialistUENI LTD*
7 Bell Yard
London, WC2A 2JR
ueni.com <http://www.ueni.com/> | [email-masked]

UENI is a limited company registered in England and Wales under
registration number 9368082. Registered office is 7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A
2JR. VAT Number: GB218792186
*We love feedback - review us on TrustPilot
<https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/ueni.com> and Google
<http://goo.gl/7Umimf>*
<https://www.google.com/partners/agency?id=6750886093>