Subject: New in March: Streamline your payment processes with automation, 3 updates, and 5 new apps
From: "Zapier News" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 16:12:00 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Check out what's new and trending at Zapier.  

 <https://zapier.com/?utm_content=logo-header> 

Zapier Monthly 
March 2021 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/streamline-invoicing-with-zapier/> 

Streamline your payment processes with automation 
Whether you need to track invoices, connect your CRM to your accounting or 
invoice software, or be alerted whenever someone pays their bill, Zapier can 
help. Check out these recommended Zaps to add automation and keep your team 
focused on the most important work. 

 Get that money  <https://zapier.com/blog/streamline-invoicing-with-zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automatically-manage-electronic-signatures/> 

7 ways to manage electronic signatures 
Whether eSignatures are the start or end of your process, adding Zapier to 
your workflow makes sure you never miss a crucial step. 

 Your autograph, please  
<https://zapier.com/blog/automatically-manage-electronic-signatures/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automate-quickbooks-invoices-with-zapier/> 

Tutorial: Automate invoices with QuickBooks Online and Zapier 
Instead of manually preparing invoices, let Zapier do it for you. Learn how to 
set up a Zap that creates an invoice without any hands-on work from you or your 
team, whether your invoices are for one product or several line items. 

 Automate those invoices  
<https://zapier.com/blog/automate-quickbooks-invoices-with-zapier/> 

Spotlight 

 <https://www.facebook.com/events/1078900899276535/> 
Facebook Live with Zapier Expert Andrew Davison of Luhhu 
Join us Tuesday, March 16 at 9:30am PT for an AMA (ask me anything) with one 
of our top Zapier Experts. This is your opportunity to ask an Expert anything 
you want to know about using Zapier. 
Sign up now! <https://www.facebook.com/events/1078900899276535/> 

What's trending 
5 new integrations + 3 updates, featuring... 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2476/new-integration-bubble> 

Bubble 
New integration: Build web apps using zero code with Bubble 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2478/new-integration-openphone> 

OpenPhone 
New integration: Power your business communication with OpenPhone 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2477/new-integration-senta> 

Senta 
New integration: Manage your accountancy and bookkeeping with Senta 

 <https://zapier.com/jobs/> 

We are hiring! 
Our team of 400+ people work from around the world. You can too! 
Data Engineer 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/5105760002/data-engineer-open-to-most-locations/> 

Talent Sourcer <https://zapier.com/jobs/4960626002/talent-sourcer/> 

Senior Corporate Counsel 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/5054544002/sr-corporate-counsel-united-states/> 

Creative Director <https://zapier.com/jobs/4995509002/creative-director/> 

Sr. Channel Marketing Specialist 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/5089311002/sr-channel-marketing-specialist/> 

Website Manager <https://zapier.com/jobs/5071069002/website-manager/> 

 View all job listings  <https://zapier.com/jobs/> 

Did you know? You can connect with other Zapier users and industry 
professionals to get help crafting the perfect workflow.
Visit the Community <https://community.zapier.com/> and become a Zapier 
Superuser today! 

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=18fa1123abc949edbe1eb63b87d14af3&_e=Vmfm_VVx1cBAc5eHi7_LJcGm4Us0eGNGtKxAvZlfhseaklknGCi2Q1N41zs3WSlDJOmbHKwH3C5jEu-caBvFeYDp73ybkMVfrSaTBolWJbVraVi3n0fooa3wte8G1TbYCalA68PBJ7UYD355yVnNWy8KEH5alpWkj9MW-tW3caAb0WEG2sn4_7ZwpTHiXyZMW8XCj6HuoGA67dRbQCJcWlGV0xG-mGumhu2N5PRU6zEesIDW9Lb4vp42qO62ayXJgcacHf7Q2mRpmaVZ7ajpaejGKZA_75oEKynvY916kzaBpgUZ28qIVfpqkT0NhnY-P_JGl4Cp3ieFvp6HWk1BpOgx_NAP9lMlxxN2cBVPYUc%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>