Subject: Your February travel report is here
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 10:20:32 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

 Monthly report:

 Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

 February 2021 

Gain deeper insights into your account's travel activity to help manage your spend, increase savings and make informed decisions around travel policy and employee access.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7e2aed4e53105a54aa6b885bb0d600e87f4682084233fea9d05cb380ae5aebad83f446740b99acb60bd84bad129223c9504b0ab15397ae5d 
Go to my dashboard

 

Spend

Spend February

₹9,382.18

 

Monthly spend

Average cost per trip

₹117.50

Actual usage and spend may vary due to adjustments, changing conversion rates or other data variance. To view the most up-to-date spend amount, download your organisation’s monthly statement in the admin dashboard.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7e2aed4e53105a54d0f18400af0a809279b1442c6a074843d18b78494c99186d93eb26013cedc19be561c46c241466a48744476f9702e590 
Learn more

 

Rider experience

Monthly active riders

 

Pending riders

2

Some people haven’t accepted their invitation to join your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7e2aed4e53105a54ff8ca0a4d0ea48d8a1c2532aa18b588717bf355df75aaa1d7b3233c8edfe108f04968d7f98a18204b7d14a4b3524946f 
Resend invitations

Average rating

5.00

Your riders are rating their drivers highly

 

Average waiting time

9min 33sec

Your riders are getting picked up quickly

Ensure that no one misses out on great experiences when they travel for work – invite more people to join your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7e2aed4e53105a5449d57a7eeff418b4a84d56b6b0581a2ea567494356c45e70db29b756bc8bc753b3b7a83a08201b7aa5b01b94329dbbe2 
Invite people

 

Trips

Monthly trips

 

Trip type

 

Trips by day of week

 

 

You are receiving this communication because you are an administrator of an Uber for Business account. Your report may vary from actual utilisation and spend due to adjustments, changing conversion rates or other data variance. Export account activity using your dashboard to view the most up-to-date utilisation data.

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7e2aed4e53105a54aa60564f9a9f63a4f153d89225453c41bbf6169253cd77109b591c586a0cd4e56ae1b5fc3aee17939b513d6061cb3aa0 
Get Help 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7e2aed4e53105a54d86c0ef997027d171659e1c1dbd1fed77fda4547e452510c0504281ad7cff361770be2fec5f2b5d9e9b2112f78701148 
Terms 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=713fe6be10b99c02ceb1998901d8bf5aa05e2a04d5a517f3a9744d832b717e0767cd0e89168209d47cfaab88f3a59f240cee7760de2d45ce90bab0c6c86c24be34636b7b2b48580c8364664992b5f761 
 View Online  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7e2aed4e53105a54cdc48e58dc727d3855e3206e8ed981ac7356bb06dbcb2029d5fc5d282e44da2cf4cf7a33a5140f4c1a24e85a58dafd22 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7e2aed4e53105a543177f74e01d6369ac27b5b1520bd22283369e35e30d0ee0dc96d6849dc5bbc187f3de64189332dd3b604f93968326a5e 
Unsubscribe 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7e2aed4e53105a54a770875fc83c4a28144f75830964549eeadee5839682707193b47e7e97f74711ab66bab5ce2286bfa9a43cea106b4158 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7e2aed4e53105a54f0ef27eb3466ec702d4f522babf5ee0146011143be3a96d6efcc837790c9906f8b8b116798843b7e0527795e68ad29a6 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7e2aed4e53105a5456e39e94a4284f9959a9c73df92a672a2be70763ef75b75b12b818dbe33cf566d9fea0d4d528e72fed2f7b7488a2ae22 

 

Uber India Systems PVT LTD 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=7e2aed4e53105a54c0e0b553ecbbba29f5bba381706777386cf1d32047e687239440b9403ddb720fdfb5aa127712cb804b6d98f298a311a7 
Uber.com