Subject: Discover inspiring, hidden resources that help you express your creative side
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 16:17:04 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050b056b1bc3b1d1cd6e93cb3b780fb7c84af14ed53d2e580ef65c1d128c2fec62aead9ca84a0e64baef77db2964dd7c5ed19f789855c5e242e1 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050b8480835a76e0ea6d3327faaff4321eb206ad3ca39179d18df03a762105b3d1816c958f9ccc32f683a15a7dd789c2eacf4237a00aab60ed10 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050b8480835a76e0ea6d3327faaff4321eb206ad3ca39179d18df03a762105b3d1816c958f9ccc32f683a15a7dd789c2eacf4237a00aab60ed10 
Create flawless and fun photos with Adobe Photoshop  Elements 2021
Now 30% off.1
Follow your creative inspiration wherever it leads - add movement to photos, create fun quote graphics, dynamic duotones, and perfect landscapes.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050b8480835a76e0ea6d3327faaff4321eb206ad3ca39179d18df03a762105b3d1816c958f9ccc32f683a15a7dd789c2eacf4237a00aab60ed10 
 Learn what you can do 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050b35f008593699e73cb988e2005fa5e52998263fefd325aaa59bf4ecf7769308c2ec87e0cdd6387c1c21190f43866e22283257d5ba855685e7 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050b35f008593699e73cb988e2005fa5e52998263fefd325aaa59bf4ecf7769308c2ec87e0cdd6387c1c21190f43866e22283257d5ba855685e7 
Store all your photos in  one place
Free up space on your PC or phone using 5 GB of free OneDrive storage to back up your photos automatically. Then access your photos from any device to share them with friends and family.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050b35f008593699e73cb988e2005fa5e52998263fefd325aaa59bf4ecf7769308c2ec87e0cdd6387c1c21190f43866e22283257d5ba855685e7 
 Back up your photos 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050b85563a31a52c9ab6946eb121fecd997daf07d5ae87ff9a3bbcb9614baf9d9b7c31763389d1757b918f389e6d7986f081aefe610e4a30d0c4 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050b85563a31a52c9ab6946eb121fecd997daf07d5ae87ff9a3bbcb9614baf9d9b7c31763389d1757b918f389e6d7986f081aefe610e4a30d0c4 
Create amazing content with  Microsoft templates
Enhance your creativity with a growing catalogof premium templates for Word, Excel and PowerPoint available with Microsoft 365. Use inspiring photos, artwork, and fonts to bring your projects to life.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050b85563a31a52c9ab6946eb121fecd997daf07d5ae87ff9a3bbcb9614baf9d9b7c31763389d1757b918f389e6d7986f081aefe610e4a30d0c4 
 Explore your options 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050bf5e199ec599b0e47455b77cd617864626bb1252bd7754fccad165bfef9544bc07194622b1638d0a07bbd50b50a500cbcb0ed371cb31fc7eb 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050bf5e199ec599b0e47455b77cd617864626bb1252bd7754fccad165bfef9544bc07194622b1638d0a07bbd50b50a500cbcb0ed371cb31fc7eb 
Bring your ideas to life  in 3D
Create colorful, movable objects with Paint 3D in Windows 10. Breathe new life into your presentations or simply create and share them for fun.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050bf5e199ec599b0e47455b77cd617864626bb1252bd7754fccad165bfef9544bc07194622b1638d0a07bbd50b50a500cbcb0ed371cb31fc7eb 
Try Paint 3D 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050b695445af8da46cac98952bad8eb8f57bb3a302f373c1d6596189540bfd74041262d1c26d62e7dcaa1bfe40ca9f64d54544df47d2c172e48d 
Express yourself 
Have a little more fun with your messages using emoji keyboard to express your thoughts.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050b695445af8da46cac98952bad8eb8f57bb3a302f373c1d6596189540bfd74041262d1c26d62e7dcaa1bfe40ca9f64d54544df47d2c172e48d 
Use emoji keyboard 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050b695445af8da46cac98952bad8eb8f57bb3a302f373c1d6596189540bfd74041262d1c26d62e7dcaa1bfe40ca9f64d54544df47d2c172e48d 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050b89f06f1f2395905ac228bc259fefa9705cea0aa6b14f9081411f07e3b2860f8c54c32a689a4513bee69cd4f9be9bd680cf2a5eedd4e52c5c 
Coloring isn't just  for kids

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050b89f06f1f2395905ac228bc259fefa9705cea0aa6b14f9081411f07e3b2860f8c54c32a689a4513bee69cd4f9be9bd680cf2a5eedd4e52c5c 

Create something beautiful using your PC's touchscreen display and Zen: Coloring books for adults.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050b89f06f1f2395905ac228bc259fefa9705cea0aa6b14f9081411f07e3b2860f8c54c32a689a4513bee69cd4f9be9bd680cf2a5eedd4e52c5c 
Start coloring 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050bd4f5605dfd749fb5bda130e3fa740b4acc573a24fc871e0549af9cf8e73411ca46b7705cb217fef93d6d895292759b1b9cb625fbcd420335 

Find beautiful images to color with your own art supplies.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050bd4f5605dfd749fb5bda130e3fa740b4acc573a24fc871e0549af9cf8e73411ca46b7705cb217fef93d6d895292759b1b9cb625fbcd420335 
Find coloring pages 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050b5f06037d0c92d39bfdf6e7fd784c7f3938637b3138fcecfc5e6c28a7132decdf067531ff27c33ac1dc5af33bf956b1467042ed9bc0aedfa4 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050b744bd260ea320938bc092c20597af3a270a306f5500bf18898d31c98e13d68583c53aed71b618ee1da02713f1e2f48e09118426d71bc62f8 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050b2b806f0a3f9288242752407db6e05f97cf90a41b360cead5d0aba4e3cb1c8a15567e914bb188956a37585957295ed14215fa84bbde314e31 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050b049bcd1b5ad5171ca28bfc975f9f2704210562797c601a873d2ad44b9f790a242756cc1ac612b8f8f4895a005847c87d8f5744c6ee07dba0 

1 Limited time offers, while supplies last. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or promo code(s). May not be combinable with other offers. Refunds will take into account the discount. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping, or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Other exclusions and limits may apply. See webpage for specific details.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050b326ad06c7cc50851a80f09887059de72555237c917eb006c8ee7df7add72280c29d7e9193362e548f7e3f9655c7c44de87f8868eac146dfd 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=b43ee5ccdcac050bb0979c3334369cf83eea6cca56fee566a37391f3163dc50d8b3995b675827150c6c3ee257955aefb08dd61d5dbdd28541be95dade996cac1 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=1f8323d5deb6dbeb3aa5d8e0242855e9571b9c74fee7babbd5be3f0fea57f074ba52bd62590d629c5ca9ec76d514ed3e92e9907ade000a34a2ce5f92b9e651b9b1afb9c7e34994859aa759322fcff63a 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052