Subject: All good things don’t have to end! Upgrade now!
From: MoodleCloud <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2021 05:15:04 +0000

All good things don’t have to end! Upgrade now!
<http://moodlecloud.com>                                                   
       Hi Ashish,

 Your MoodleCloud free trial is coming to an end in **|DAYS_REMAINING|*
days at which point your site will be suspended.

 *What do I need to do?*
 If you’d like to keep india1.moodlecloud.com
<https://india1.moodlecloud.com> online, you will need to upgrade to one of
our MoodleCloud plans. We promise it won’t take you more than a few
clicks! 

         Select a plan for my site
<https://moodlecloud.com/en/portal/view/india1/plan?utm_medium=email&utm_source=moodlecloud&utm_campaign=freetrial-end-trial&utm_content=end-trial-warning-upgrade-link>
         *Not ready to upgrade?*
We won’t delete your site until 07-Apr-2021, and then on 21-Apr-2021 we
will remove it forever. In the meantime, you can keep accessing it, and you
can even export your courses and data if you want to. 

                      We’d like to thank you for trying MoodleCloud. 

Best regards,
 Martin Dougiamas, *Founder and CEO of Moodle* <https://www.moodle.com>
<https://moodle.com/> <https://www.facebook.com/moodle>
<https://twitter.com/moodle> <https://www.youtube.com/user/moodlehq>       
                            PO Box 303, West Perth WA 6872, Australia

 Copyright © 2021 Moodle Pty Ltd, All rights reserved.
 This email was intended for [email-masked]. This is a service
email.