Subject: How to promote and publish your content with automation
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 02:50:03 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

It's hard work to create good content. Not only do you have to make a plan and 
create the content, you also need to distribute and promote it. 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automation-for-content-creators-and-publishers/> 
Automation

4 automated workflows that help you promote and publish your content

No matter how great your content is, no one will read it if you don't promote 
it (hi, that's what this email is for). But manually promoting everything you 
produce is an uphill battle.

Automating distribution and promotion will get your content where you want it. 
You can still focus on the channels that require your creativity, but let the 
robots do the rest.
Publish and promote  
<https://zapier.com/blog/automation-for-content-creators-and-publishers/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/avoid-video-on-zoom-calls/> 
App tips

Sneak your way out of camera-on meetings 

Turn off your face <https://zapier.com/blog/avoid-video-on-zoom-calls/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/real-estate-crm-benefits/> 
Small business

How a CRM will change your real estate business

Take the leap <https://zapier.com/blog/real-estate-crm-benefits/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automation-to-grow-site-traffic/> 
Automation

Use automation to grow site traffic

Transform your workflows 
<https://zapier.com/blog/automation-to-grow-site-traffic/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automatically-manage-electronic-signatures/> 
Automation

7 ways to manage your electronic signatures

Automate your Hancock 
<https://zapier.com/blog/automatically-manage-electronic-signatures/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=08a34ea76214413ebd0fb04be19b55af&_e=XaCLz7Tq7k6ldfCGetBDCSQrrtkp1qwxFdG4IP5X1iN9iI4Ge4f1B8VD-fgj8wmGCmulaYpR2tmviyRw21wuHNEwofFoy5JLZKQatYVR9dVorMRzQ0E-ueK7NYkMPbZxh_xQGB3ZkMZEXE8yKB6_3LjeG5py0FgSsqIKiDNue2-BmQKIFAL0yiKjUfsVizFGOH5dxjDe9TOvEfcHfqvZ8QxNp4EubjxTbG_aG77B5H4sjMcT3PHjHYt8SQztmO50zsY80h5Jrr32lpF9H8oXaHq6BKXTsmUfDzyR-J9xUXIgpKUx4AD9FPiMoQ-C640OKcofyPaSK-mWesBONwec58BGgBxwvglkf8MmRhEpIoY%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>