Subject: Read your customers' minds with marketing experiments... well kinda
From: UltraCart Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 14:21:26 +0000

Discover the most effective ways to communicate with your customers with email
experiments.

Feature Highlight

Marketing Experiments

Campaign & Flow Experiments

Discover the most effective ways to communicate with your customers with email
experiments.Measuring the effectiveness of promotional communication is a
challenge. UltraCart can help.

* Test the impact of your content.
* Compare detailed analytics to see what works.
* Use limited experiments to automatically declare a winning variant and send
out the remainder of your campaign using the most effective content.

Experiment Features

Add Multiple Variants - Duplicate your email, add changes to the content, and
your experiment is ready to go! Add as many variants as you need to effectively
test your content.

Custom Sending Percentage  - Set a custom sending percentage for each email in
an experiment. Send all variants at an even split or customize the weight of a
specific email.

Limited Experiment - Set criteria to determine an early winner and then direct
all remaining traffic to the winning content. This criteria includes the number
of recipients and an optional delay to give your customers time to interact with
your communication.

Split Steps - Experiment with specific groups of customers using a standard or
conditional split step.

Detailed Analytics - View analytics for the whole campaign or drill down into
specific details for individual steps. Use these statistics to build on content
that drives successful campaigns.

Getting Started with Experiments

Experiments Quickly add a variant and run an experiment to get the most out of
your marketing campaigns.

Estimated Time: 5 minutes

Communication Flows

Auto Order RecoveryAutomatically send a pre-populated cart to your customers
when an auto order fails!

Estimated Time: 10 minutes

Recommend ReplenishmentAutomatically send a pre-populated cart to your customers
when it's time to reorder!

Estimated Time: 10 minutes

Add the Abandon Cart Flow from the LibraryAutomatically send emails to customers
who leave your checkout early.

Estimated Time: 5 minutes

Add the Encourage Reviews Flow from the Library Quickly automate email marketing
to generate product reviews!

Estimated Time: 5 minutes

| Home ( https://www.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Feature+Highlight+-+Experiments&utm_content=084d0aed-7c29-4f74-b389-3d2d463951dc%7Cc4eac4f2-25f8-45f2-b8ae-6649d1a61275%7C48d48f8e-6323-46f4-be54-a0f681ac9809%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Login ( https://secure.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Feature+Highlight+-+Experiments&utm_content=084d0aed-7c29-4f74-b389-3d2d463951dc%7Cc4eac4f2-25f8-45f2-b8ae-6649d1a61275%7C48d48f8e-6323-46f4-be54-a0f681ac9809%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Docs ( https://docs.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Feature+Highlight+-+Experiments&utm_content=084d0aed-7c29-4f74-b389-3d2d463951dc%7Cc4eac4f2-25f8-45f2-b8ae-6649d1a61275%7C48d48f8e-6323-46f4-be54-a0f681ac9809%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Support (
[email-masked]?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Feature+Highlight+-+Experiments&utm_content=084d0aed-7c29-4f74-b389-3d2d463951dc%7Cc4eac4f2-25f8-45f2-b8ae-6649d1a61275%7C48d48f8e-6323-46f4-be54-a0f681ac9809%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6
) |

Copyright © 2021 UltraCart, All rights reserved.

No longer want to receive these emails? You can unsubscribe here ( https://marketing.ultracart.com/checkout/unsubscribeLoad.do?espCommseqUuid=48d48f8e-6323-46f4-be54-a0f681ac9809&espCommseqStepUuid=c4eac4f2-25f8-45f2-b8ae-6649d1a61275&espCommseqEmailUuid=084d0aed-7c29-4f74-b389-3d2d463951dc&espCustomerUuid=c74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6&utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Feature+Highlight+-+Experiments&utm_content=084d0aed-7c29-4f74-b389-3d2d463951dc%7Cc4eac4f2-25f8-45f2-b8ae-6649d1a61275%7C48d48f8e-6323-46f4-be54-a0f681ac9809%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ).

ultracart.com - , Merced, CA 95340