Subject: When is it time to turn your side hustle into a full-time business?
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 02:50:02 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Making the decision to turn a side hustle into a full-time job is massive—for 
the business, but also personally. So how do you know when it's time? 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/turning-a-side-hustle-into-a-business/> 
Small business

When is it time to turn your side hustle into a full-time business?

A recent survey we ran found that 1 in 3 Americans has a side hustle. And 
while not every side hustler wants to turn their hustle into a full-time gig, 
that's often the end game. So how do you know when it's time?

Here, a side-hustler-turned-full-time-business-owner talks about how he made 
the decision. Let's just say it wasn't on a whim.
It's not strictly business  
<https://zapier.com/blog/turning-a-side-hustle-into-a-business/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/entrepreneur-mom/> 
Small business

I became a mompreneur in 2020

Here's why it worked <https://zapier.com/blog/entrepreneur-mom/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/creating-content-for-social-media/> 
Small business

Creating social media content that sells

Speak to your audience 
<https://zapier.com/blog/creating-content-for-social-media/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/rss-automation-with-zapier/> 
Automation

4 popular ways to use RSS by Zapier

Get the content you want <https://zapier.com/blog/rss-automation-with-zapier/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/best-online-whiteboard/> 
App picks

The 7 best online whiteboards in 2021

Find the right app <https://zapier.com/blog/best-online-whiteboard/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=cf6844144d46430ea39f9117a54819a1&_e=jopvwFTH85p43vfQPs7DazIknT-6UqqTwSJDUe6yrr93gEtskWKUMed93lJDkmurv54X1TcHFrObUwGNL2cDUDnbBFfuLeYHbZUW49hhs78ezTid6Ei80OXeoebJv2WNonHuqeJ-J_cszYS-vxd6hV0wSq6BgAsi4UWqBv7_H7WOXztcRozWOvl8FeNXiqZsr4mfyDjyJLCwZOfySrOtLVppmAgYOPE8AhVQWPf3xISUTwoVx8XJ8aYvb9F0-eK-XEWzeWGzoi5nb1Uf38kUfwe22Rne7O_zkGcY7Ry8DNMKwSygPO9tC5NrzZKQ6tRpcAhYQX3HwcpEd5Ra8YW7HRUvZTBuEVdZBAIVc_5kOtc%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>