Subject: How to make the case for automation at work
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 02:50:04 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

You know how much better you are at your job—and what value you're bringing the 
business—because of automation. How can you make sure others do too? 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/pitching-automation-at-work/> 
Automation

How to make the case for automation at work

Even if automation is second nature for you, watching other folks do 
repetitive, manual tasks can be painful. And not just because that much 
copy/pasting makes you cringe—also because it's a real blocker for company 
growth.

Here, our staff writer Krystina uses her personal experience to offer tips on 
how to make the case for automation at work. It's about teaching a mindset 
rather than a skill—and it's well worth it.
Plant the seed <https://zapier.com/blog/pitching-automation-at-work/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-make-zapier-your-personal-assistant/> 
Automation

How to make Zapier your personal assistant

Need a latte? 
<https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-make-zapier-your-personal-assistant/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/selling-products-on-instagram/> 
Small business

How to boost Instagram eCommerce sales

A new way to sell <https://zapier.com/blog/selling-products-on-instagram/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-automate-finances-for-freelancers/> 
Automation

5 ways to automate your freelance finances

Streamline your work 
<https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-automate-finances-for-freelancers/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/google-calendar-out-of-office/> 
App tips

Start using Google Cal's out of office feature

Who knew? <https://zapier.com/blog/google-calendar-out-of-office/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=ddabd6de399c4f0ba5148fb1fe1bacca&_e=1REl3PQq6cHGC6Yl7zb8ew1wucAh1emUkGddsi9F7VlE_bRWyoZ4e3FTqp_qyRAlhWQFjjMHBZaDf0_ff5nP1FPRwLERmIV7jiA_a72TVuTM0BW4xX1koZS4DarGRDEzcaJ1zmYRJVdSWQVZyGDoLkv2lmPT-QDth8Q51dISb0jNqiNmzDHYgLR4StInA-g6nt2eeE0yjr-R-RcAEhXiAHZX51_4uYmU3Sq1UUNnzlra5M0_nzyveGy6FjgaWNDFCygmcD5m6-BoyotE3ec57T3i1dRckG3UImshZIHcxKdxcOnqj7NNAWHP0Vp11ye0bTwPV4sELefxnbW3awrgCAe6PV3CLBlKNRHzdwmzyjw%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>