Subject: Assigned to Group - New PO#T5ES211086 / 3473686400
From: Les Mills International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 14:55:49 +0000 (UTC)

Hi  A new ticket has been assigned to your group "Level 1". Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  New PO#T5ES211086 / 3473686400 

Dear, 

Please proceed new order as attached file. and give me an order acknowledgement. 

Remarks : ETD 2-March.-2021 

BQ_BEGIN

Thank you and Best regards. 
David Cooper 

Buyer –PSB 5 plant 

Delta Electronics (Thailand) PCL. 

909 Soi 9, E.P.Z., Bangpoo Industrial Estate, 

Moo 4, Pattana 1 Rd., T.Prakasa, A. Muang, 

Samutprakarn 10280, Thailand 

Tel : +66 (0) 2709 2800 Ext. 6646 

Mobile : +66 (0) 87 829 8013 

BQ_END

*********************************************************************************************************************************************
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged 
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. 
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted,corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive 
late or incomplete, or contain viruses, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company is 
not liable for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.[Delta Electronics(Thailand) Public Company Limited and Group Companies].
********************************************************************************************************************************************* 

 https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4289