Subject: New in February: Boost your customer support with automation, 2 updates, and 17 new apps
From: "Zapier News" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 18:08:19 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Check out what's new and trending at Zapier.  

 <https://zapier.com/?utm_content=logo-header> 

Zapier Monthly 
February 2021 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/automation-for-customer-support-teams/> 

Add automation to give your customer support team a boost 
Customer support is a tough job. Automation helps you ensure your customers 
are taken care of without burning out your support team. Use Zaps to keep the 
team on target, update your knowledge base, manage tickets, and more. 

 Be a support hero  
<https://zapier.com/blog/automation-for-customer-support-teams/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/ways-your-clients-benefit-from-support-automation/> 

5 ways your clients benefit from support and service automation 
Automation does more than make it easier internally. It also helps your 
clients and customers. Faster response times, better issue tracking, and 
personalized thank yous are just some of the ways you can use automation to 
show your clients you care. 

 Give them what they want  
<https://zapier.com/blog/ways-your-clients-benefit-from-support-automation/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/pitching-automation-at-work/> 

How to spread automation at work 
You understand how automation helps you save time on manual tasks so you can 
do the work you care about. But maybe you feel like you're the only one at this 
automation party. Learn how to plant the automation seed at work and get 
recognition for the extra value you bring. 

 Shine on, robot  <https://zapier.com/blog/pitching-automation-at-work/> 

Spotlight 

 <https://go.zapier.com/zapier102-going-beyond-zapier-basics-feb-11/> 
Zapier 102: Going beyond Zapier basics 
Join us this Thursday at 10 a.m. PT for our Zapier 102 webinar! Support 
Trainer Laurie Rauch will walk through features that can help you automate more 
complex tasks and workflows. 
Space is limited, save your seat 
<https://go.zapier.com/zapier102-going-beyond-zapier-basics-feb-11/> 

What's trending 
17 new integrations + 2 updates, featuring... 

 <https://zapier.com/apps/syncro/integrations> 

Syncro 
Manage your invoicing, credit card payments, help desk, and customers with 
Syncro 

 <https://zapier.com/apps/learnupon/integrations> 

LearnUpon 
Deliver corporate training at scale with LearnUpon 

Articles from the Zapier community 

 
<https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/blog/linkedin-news/2021/innovation-and-collaboration-fuel-linkedin-marketing-partner-awa?ref=zapier>
LinkedIn 
Innovation and collaboration fuel LinkedIn Marketing Partner Awards 
Read more 
<https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/blog/linkedin-news/2021/innovation-and-collaboration-fuel-linkedin-marketing-partner-awa?ref=zapier>

 <https://www.mural.co/blog/zapier-visual-collaboration?ref=zapier> 
Mural 
How to use visual collaboration to build a world‑class SaaS platform 
Read more <https://www.mural.co/blog/zapier-visual-collaboration?ref=zapier> 

 <https://zapier.com/jobs/> 

We are hiring! 
Our team of 400+ people work from around the world. You can too! 
Manager, Email Marketing 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/5000936002/manager-email-marketing/> 

Director, Performance Marketing 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/5006297002/director-performance-marketing/> 

Staff Decision Scientist 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/4917544002/staff-decision-scientist-open-to-all-locations/>

 View all job listings  <https://zapier.com/jobs/> 

Did you know? You can connect with other Zapier users and industry 
professionals to get help crafting the perfect workflow.
Visit the Community <https://community.zapier.com/> and become a Zapier 
Superuser today! 

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=ecf3535fce084a85921c278571fe4c81&_e=rUHv1RyEVP9nxcGtzzEn0dYi3zteIgDeHcj0fCb0w_cAu-bEw_3j6QgpIj8nkMRyZdPBoBSydvzlce7FF4latAQwWb6VaqdVeTwT6hykXSE_mTgjaIAl8HzCyPdJdmjWPdaTE6B18xyKVAPJgOciKGDV7kfDgdbKtTexiFmdGEgEC1nhVFixrmcKC4NKofz62KngUkZLsBgVyeqLTmSKzY9xOsYMhshNCKBEt3gHl8PpA7ilj6tpqe72C62Z9oGK6x1hrS1pU3CQLqoyYT86YzCt5Idp3lD_n-seucz1zjf34U-mfg4Z2BOcVovjYExGri6pytqBPg-InDRwZbi-ZLtI8rT_MK233dVC4jVYHTQ%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>