Subject: Improve learning and working skills from home with free resources for your entire family
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 17:44:35 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b586ac18fa61ee567a34f1d4a42202c714e47d68433cb2793f578a2739ceac2e5f4dcd6cc46487dd740bf8c2ddff639c0d795492141992578f2 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b583a4db30fe4a931b3e9747c61040678bd25f6152bc37900655c95c02e27ef96d5f63fdb50743e6bdd232adb38f90672d28537952352f10c38 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b583a4db30fe4a931b3e9747c61040678bd25f6152bc37900655c95c02e27ef96d5f63fdb50743e6bdd232adb38f90672d28537952352f10c38 
Learning tools for the  entire family
Solve math problems with help from OneNote
Write or type a math equation and Math Assistant in OneNote can help you solve it. You can even see step-by-step instructions so you can reach the answer on your own.1

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b583a4db30fe4a931b3e9747c61040678bd25f6152bc37900655c95c02e27ef96d5f63fdb50743e6bdd232adb38f90672d28537952352f10c38 
 Learn how it works 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b58c3cfbc2e818b1d5766d58114b5936caeb7eb4dc1bc3eb896afdf3eaf3e1faa28110fb2ae1d92cd744576678c3a3c6c384c4e22dafcac206f 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b58c3cfbc2e818b1d5766d58114b5936caeb7eb4dc1bc3eb896afdf3eaf3e1faa28110fb2ae1d92cd744576678c3a3c6c384c4e22dafcac206f 
Help students read  more effectively
Use Immersive Reader in Microsoft Edge to get a distraction-free reading experience, read aloud, and grammar tools to improve comprehension.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b58c3cfbc2e818b1d5766d58114b5936caeb7eb4dc1bc3eb896afdf3eaf3e1faa28110fb2ae1d92cd744576678c3a3c6c384c4e22dafcac206f 
 Try Immersive Reader in Edge 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b589dfd3a31499817ca8c9b4a2bf26c7af37b90a0c7f4a7c2d13b35a1d2bdbb555cb687636b6170f06646194c38a352d28ba73d4ea20997e159 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b589dfd3a31499817ca8c9b4a2bf26c7af37b90a0c7f4a7c2d13b35a1d2bdbb555cb687636b6170f06646194c38a352d28ba73d4ea20997e159 
Set yourself apart with  new skills
Get the digital skills you need to navigate the new economy. Explore free training from Microsoft and LinkedIn.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b589dfd3a31499817ca8c9b4a2bf26c7af37b90a0c7f4a7c2d13b35a1d2bdbb555cb687636b6170f06646194c38a352d28ba73d4ea20997e159 
Start Learning

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b5802eb18a943b34abdfe0b09e6cbe9fa99ff1d0c3dfa44765f2c84f3106380a973560961f51da958875394c777aaedf167fc1530fe625b45f0 
Rehearse your presentation with  Presenter Coach
Get feedback on the things that help keep an audience engaged — like pacing, pitch, filler words, sensitive phrases, and more.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b5802eb18a943b34abdfe0b09e6cbe9fa99ff1d0c3dfa44765f2c84f3106380a973560961f51da958875394c777aaedf167fc1530fe625b45f0 
Get started with  Presenter Coach

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b5802eb18a943b34abdfe0b09e6cbe9fa99ff1d0c3dfa44765f2c84f3106380a973560961f51da958875394c777aaedf167fc1530fe625b45f0 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b58702befb774ff0ac3fe2954f5cdd29813a0be3a89796b8525d9e367f4f184052adc9db7b06274ce4bdcd59c3009ff9c15e65116e26c340cb7 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b58702befb774ff0ac3fe2954f5cdd29813a0be3a89796b8525d9e367f4f184052adc9db7b06274ce4bdcd59c3009ff9c15e65116e26c340cb7 
Free educational apps 
Get the family learning, playing, and connecting together.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b58702befb774ff0ac3fe2954f5cdd29813a0be3a89796b8525d9e367f4f184052adc9db7b06274ce4bdcd59c3009ff9c15e65116e26c340cb7 
Explore free apps

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b58428fa5cbe488142a4a00800e471cae7197f64c317638d3deb8df61cc13d6e78dfeece23ec08152e4cc24c73efb71ecdf0d34db10b2036924 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b58428fa5cbe488142a4a00800e471cae7197f64c317638d3deb8df61cc13d6e78dfeece23ec08152e4cc24c73efb71ecdf0d34db10b2036924 
Attend free online training  and workshops
Improve your skills for working or studying from home with free online training sessions led by Microsoft associates.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b58428fa5cbe488142a4a00800e471cae7197f64c317638d3deb8df61cc13d6e78dfeece23ec08152e4cc24c73efb71ecdf0d34db10b2036924 
 Check out your options 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b58865937318afb0015a3b328498ee446541f6a6e128ac3fab7bbc9795dc644010830e86e3a81840dde6ef0d123101f8c08b451376e0c68b13d 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b58865937318afb0015a3b328498ee446541f6a6e128ac3fab7bbc9795dc644010830e86e3a81840dde6ef0d123101f8c08b451376e0c68b13d 
Save up to $460 during our  Winter Sale
Get more done your way with the ultra-light and versatile Surface Pro 7 + Type Cover. Starting at $699.99.2

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b58865937318afb0015a3b328498ee446541f6a6e128ac3fab7bbc9795dc644010830e86e3a81840dde6ef0d123101f8c08b451376e0c68b13d 
 Shop now 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b5811e66c7fcaa039cc8343c590bdfa0ca31759ac1306bf1245ca79eaef05b3df2084df9f84d39b5e3d74af6130b3fa2812782903065f5435d9 
See all deals on Surface, PCs, Xbox and more

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b58fac7aae4e2b019eb64c852b642950ef6846fe4052b443fc4bfc81ffc22941e9bd97febc8f209d92c71c68c8bf1c1ea377e17871ecdd597eb 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b58ea8cff0ad41f49127347fc337bbf6e08528809f64e2cc63b521a63b26a6b86e1f9cce3096b11aadd44d87eb45faad30e9d2782ed785ad0c2 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b58e1601721014d987c29723d7f92658b3e9ab7d0dea6feb17a990c610fdb46921de22cecde522cbbb3df4f743f9ea6d52665711f2877926432 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b585ed295d528b52e834eb313e4fd3d0dc78a072035355bd3367b742d5c37511b40ed97a47e3aab73660806f5cf2cf0bdce2149922c3d658344 

1 This feature is only available if you have a 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b58c7d2e97207ed16fd35391b0c1d60dd9888e55b2aaf1e4de17040b7a3915166efab3acdc4d1cd2c7dd8ef322f62dd9c4fc806eac35b8b2a2a 
Microsoft 365 subscription. If you are a Microsoft 365 subscriber, make sure you have the 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b58493ddaf4a01cf724e9ce7c32c369d350bc85eff9f798b717ee5804b013d9f7acc96720376070915f3c75e435edf4f6e0f0fbe9f10c04a182 
latest version  of Office.

2 Limited time offers, while supplies last. Available only in Microsoft online store in US and Puerto Rico. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or promo code(s). May not be combinable with other offers. Refunds will take into account the discount. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping, or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Other exclusions and limits may apply. See webpage for specific details.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b587cdeb8c115ec7a23934fd1b53b0c3642dd0fbe5b8f255ff37bb7703ff8675ffb19646ddc14ce58f169574c9698f1868beea618798aa55827 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccd50ea6f84d3b58bd6eb6204a35cfc91157870334142ad229707ae84e084ef199e59d59ebd749142651f5f9230ecefc3ca00f3d6669e2196784bb1e7a2a0508 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=7d1c9a6c16fab0735b57e0dc91701932b7618916e12634ae51234c99200626dc4bd923235c5a60fce00ce6cf6b13865245a219eb00a09f914f1c658d1e00adbbf3c497b98910a6a4a8979da91790455f 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052