Subject: Your January travel report is here
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 13:01:16 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

 Monthly report:

 Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

 January 2021 

Gain deeper insights into your account's travel activity to help manage your spend, increase savings and make informed decisions around travel policy and employee access.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ace7b802b2bbfb758121c213bc18f83bd7f66e17dd4589e19cb26df11126676875538924d85ccbf9abdc7acb4fd1dc33a8d92c4eecf8fac2 
Go to my dashboard

 

Spend

Spend January

₹6,596.00

 

Monthly spend

Average cost per trip

₹126.85

Actual usage and spend may vary due to adjustments, changing conversion rates or other data variance. To view the most up-to-date spend amount, download your organisation’s monthly statement in the admin dashboard.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ace7b802b2bbfb7504a9aec62fefd71845a44481f3af3861480cc9ad337acfef0d0664cf644d575825ac8ba105f8d2f8c7821ffaa13e1e4b 
Learn more

 

Rider experience

Monthly active riders

 

Pending riders

2

Some people haven’t accepted their invitation to join your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ace7b802b2bbfb75f407dc47e67ad43f44f8eaadbe6d7b3d6671ef24307dca52c562fde1ecfb15c5db35ab2d8d3d1a898a62036aaf75887d 
Resend invitations

Average rating

5.00

Your riders are rating their drivers highly

 

Average waiting time

10min 39sec

Your riders are getting picked up quickly

Ensure that no one misses out on great experiences when they travel for work – invite more people to join your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ace7b802b2bbfb75fadd2338c761d7a277b7576877f75f2196dfee145f95fdf4f79dd920d5a6abd2f53f91e4f714a58c88a17147a89474d1 
Invite people

 

Trips

Monthly trips

 

Trip type

 

Trips by day of week

 

 

You are receiving this communication because you are an administrator of an Uber for Business account. Your report may vary from actual utilisation and spend due to adjustments, changing conversion rates or other data variance. Export account activity using your dashboard to view the most up-to-date utilisation data.

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ace7b802b2bbfb7594d52cb02b8c1ed9996365b11294bcbd97b267d970dcf2bd068861669e8b9d76a56db96a9de797fa0bf964b51e332330 
Get Help 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4dea16019400320329107ae1a9c59113a4302c762e99addc47c93e0f98cb1ecab56080c50bb810cafc6133076323676ddaca7145d7620b4e 
Terms 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=b44d498a783c08fac266dfacfaecbc62ddc10050fdb1a6bca5b4b5ced4654996a40dd323e62d1499ec0dad282a3eef744bace759022d472ac8ea70639fc740af9c48d2e08772b80e80f73eb3f46457ce 
 View Online  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ace7b802b2bbfb755185534bb2e9ff5999e30b5fdc9089295216c0bb789aa75d94a5d8c31135837e0f3cb043b1d87f1f5f1b635a5455a0c1 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ace7b802b2bbfb75d06d86e078b91a9437802976c917c34fde7840fc2b6c5cf5f653fae5bc4f8bf91d5c42bb30c48d3f0f46822852fa5d88 
Unsubscribe 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ace7b802b2bbfb753967d8b91cd920d4dbc76c72099f07c86ceaaba196f46abe0b4773fa6fae70dfa62ef71d85f902d66a565ed3e0a0773a 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ace7b802b2bbfb75f2ee5607a87150cb9c11c7e9b9848d34fbc4cd74ed6162f9f05f3f45f7dae3faa54985b7418a2146bcb7f7f1c5cb65a0 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ace7b802b2bbfb755fc559719b5493ae6e4f46f6b13bb040a960c24575721fba1c54890162e7efb2e3098ea3bde9901960582c298b6e6e06 

 

Uber India Systems PVT LTD 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ace7b802b2bbfb75fe8e4e0c2c54aee7d1bc21d282d3da2c2d06aa21d98d47144a29e86797da38b8bff438645f371de99c2d687648074196 
Uber.com