Subject: Assigned to Group - kettlebells and dumbbells
From: Les Mills International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 11:29:26 +0000

Hi  A new ticket has been assigned to your group "Level 1". Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  kettlebells and dumbbells Hi.

Do you sell kettlebells and dumbbells.? We are one of Pakistani company who
are make kettlebells and dumbbells.

We can provide you all size and weight of kettlebells and dumbbells. If your
quantity will bigger then we can put your logo on both items. I can send you
the pictures of kettlebells and dumbbells.

Also we are make and export of all kind of boxing and martial arts
equipments and garments items.

Boxing Gloves

Focus Pads

Shin Guard

Head Guard

Mitts

MM Gloves

BJJ Gi

Rash Guard

MMA Shorts

Hand wraps

Mouth Guard

Sports and Drawstring bags

Looking forward to your reply.

Sohail.

PowerMan International.

 <http://www.powerman.com.pk> www.powerman.com.pk

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

 https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4286