Subject: Making the most of social media for your business—without a budget
From: "Deb at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 02:50:05 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

You know who loves to give advice? Everyone. Especially when it comes to 
marketing. But what do you do when that advice requires a budget? 

 <https://zapier.com/blog?utm_content=logo-header> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/social-media-marketing-on-zero-budget/> 
Small business

Making the most of social media for your business—without a budget

Daniela Milosheska is the founder of a small, socially responsible fashion 
label that works with a community of women single parents. Her social media 
budget was precisely zero—but that didn't stop her from using it as a primary 
marketing channel.

Here, she talks about how she grew revenue and built brand awareness without 
spending a cent, and offers tips for how to make the most of some of the most 
popular platforms.
Don't break the bank 
<https://zapier.com/blog/social-media-marketing-on-zero-budget/> 
Recommended reading from the Zapier blog team
 <https://zapier.com/blog/marketing-channels-for-small-business/> 
Small business

Selecting the right online marketing channels

Choose wisely <https://zapier.com/blog/marketing-channels-for-small-business/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-start-journaling/> 
Productivity

How to journal when you hate journaling

Try this method <https://zapier.com/blog/how-to-start-journaling/>

 <https://zapier.com/learn/email-marketing/best-drip-email-marketing-apps/> 
App picks

The 6 best drip email marketing apps of 2021

Find the right app 
<https://zapier.com/learn/email-marketing/best-drip-email-marketing-apps/>

 <https://zapier.com/blog/should-i-have-a-personal-website/> 
Productivity

Job searching? Build a personal website

Represent yourself <https://zapier.com/blog/should-i-have-a-personal-website/>

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2021 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=7a854db4953c4d88a263cadd9661d89a&_e=kEFmb_Tw9adVNTnTy2eNvTVw7hW5hKKDjdSghF4XFJ3QncRp_aO_oBFvNRt1w7cpgtN6zhewGu0ZsEFG4smubdWas6fCc8p9Nx5B8SzlaWP0v_-UmD3S2qC1Vp1XD-0sIublWRSoz3V6Vc5LCQJaVfCl98hzx5r8Dxc8PnBHspkRG_XoQ21T-rto7h3VeGN5XCvtERqYBaqmtNJr0ptusI9t90vyRcbmiWcEHtF0d8uE5R4-mj0AlL5GhA0bOWIDPU7LipgrPV4hAgoGPphrPIJJKroQQoB4y0-VxolDHMk8QnPCJ2x1D5BNYcckZa1SVhWO4a2MPw02KXlQCtLCcsAzdCTh24ozcwO9IQEqt_o%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>