Subject: Oops! Looks like your subscription failed - UltraCart Email Marketing Flow
From: UltraCart Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 13:06:32 +0000

If a recurring order becomes disabled, the Auto Order Recovery flow will
automatically notify the customer.

Email Marketing Common Flows

February's spotlight: Auto Order Recovery

Subscription Recovery

Don't lose out on recurring sales! Notify customers when auto orders have
stopped.If a customer's auto order has become disabled you can use the Auto
Order Recovery flow to quickly help them restart their order.

With this communication flow, deliver an email with a link to your cart
containing the auto order product. Here the customer can update their payment
information or subscription settings.

Basic Flow Setup

Trigger - When a customer's auto order fails, they will be added to the flow.

Email - The Auto Order Recovery email is delivered with a link to the disabled
order. Customers can quickly change settings or update payment.

Wait - A default delay step is included in the sample flow to give the customer
time to view the initial Auto Order Recovery email.

Resend Email - If the customer did not open the original email, resend the auto
order recovery email. 

Getting Started with the Auto Order Recovery Flow

Prerequisite: Setup a sending domain Setup your custom sending domain so emails
from the UltraCart system are delivered from your storefront url.

Estimated Time: 10 minutes

Auto Order RecoveryAutomatically send a pre-populated cart to your customers
when an auto order fails!

Estimated Time: 10 minutes

Additional Communication Flows

Recommend replenishmentAutomatically send a pre-populated cart to your customers
when its time to reorder!

Estimated Time: 10 minutes

Add the Abandon Cart Flow from the LibraryAutomatically send emails to customers
who leave your checkout early.

Estimated Time: 5 minutes

Add the Encourage Reviews Flow from the Library Quickly automate email marketing
to generate product reviews!

Estimated Time: 5 minutes

Pro Services

Need some help getting started? UltraCart can help you get up and running
quickly. We're here to assist you with general account information, payment
processing configuration, StoreFront set up, basic shipping set up, and more.

Contact Pro Services ( https://www.ultracart.com/help/pro-services.html?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Common+Flows+-+Auto+Order+Recovery&utm_content=fb74e2d2-d43a-451f-8d7f-85c33cac71de%7Cb5f2c23b-e556-4ee0-a8e2-4c5652b00a47%7Cda0a32f2-65b0-43e8-8dff-2219800bfa25%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )

| Home ( https://www.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Common+Flows+-+Auto+Order+Recovery&utm_content=fb74e2d2-d43a-451f-8d7f-85c33cac71de%7Cb5f2c23b-e556-4ee0-a8e2-4c5652b00a47%7Cda0a32f2-65b0-43e8-8dff-2219800bfa25%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Login ( https://secure.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Common+Flows+-+Auto+Order+Recovery&utm_content=fb74e2d2-d43a-451f-8d7f-85c33cac71de%7Cb5f2c23b-e556-4ee0-a8e2-4c5652b00a47%7Cda0a32f2-65b0-43e8-8dff-2219800bfa25%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Docs ( https://docs.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Common+Flows+-+Auto+Order+Recovery&utm_content=fb74e2d2-d43a-451f-8d7f-85c33cac71de%7Cb5f2c23b-e556-4ee0-a8e2-4c5652b00a47%7Cda0a32f2-65b0-43e8-8dff-2219800bfa25%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Support (
[email-masked]?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Common+Flows+-+Auto+Order+Recovery&utm_content=fb74e2d2-d43a-451f-8d7f-85c33cac71de%7Cb5f2c23b-e556-4ee0-a8e2-4c5652b00a47%7Cda0a32f2-65b0-43e8-8dff-2219800bfa25%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6
) |

Copyright © 2021 UltraCart, All rights reserved.

No longer want to receive these emails? You can unsubscribe here ( https://marketing.ultracart.com/checkout/unsubscribeLoad.do?espCommseqUuid=da0a32f2-65b0-43e8-8dff-2219800bfa25&espCommseqStepUuid=b5f2c23b-e556-4ee0-a8e2-4c5652b00a47&espCommseqEmailUuid=fb74e2d2-d43a-451f-8d7f-85c33cac71de&espCustomerUuid=c74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6&utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Common+Flows+-+Auto+Order+Recovery&utm_content=fb74e2d2-d43a-451f-8d7f-85c33cac71de%7Cb5f2c23b-e556-4ee0-a8e2-4c5652b00a47%7Cda0a32f2-65b0-43e8-8dff-2219800bfa25%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ).

ultracart.com - , Merced, CA 95340