Subject: FW: Delay in submission of bills for the month of Jan and Feb 2021
From: "noida.branch" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 17:11:43 +0530

Dear Ma'am,

Please find the below estimated amt as required:-

 

S.No

Branch

Location

Strength

Days

Duties

Rate

Total

SGST 9%

CGST 9%

GST Total

G.Total

1

UP

Cherry E Commerce

1

31

31

17539

17539

1579

1579

3157

20696

 

Total

1

31

31

17539

17539

1578.51

1578.51

3157.02

20696.02

With Warm Regards,

NARENDER KUMAR JASROTIA

Branch Manager

https://swiftsecuritas.in/images/coname.png

Noida Branch

Swift Securitas Pvt. Ltd.

C-57 1st floor Sec -2

Gautam Budh Nagar

Noida ( U P)

Pin Code - 201301

Mob : +91-9717997161

[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

www.swiftsecuritas.in <http://www.swiftsecuritas.in/>              

        Corporate Office  

    Swift Securitas Pvt. Ltd.

    2, Rajdhani Enclave,

    Near Rani Bagh, Pitampura,

    Delhi - 110 034 - INDIA

   ( : 011-45150000

   Fax :91-11-27101546

   [email-masked]

   www.swiftsecuritas.in <http://www.swiftsecuritas.in/> 

 

From: Leena [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 03 February 2021 16:55
To: 'noida.branch'
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Avinash Rai';
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Delay in submission of bills for the month of Jan and Feb 2021

Dear Sir,

Please find the below estimated amt as required:-

 

S.No

Branch

Location

Strength

Days

Duties

Rate

Total

SGST 9%

CGST 9%

GST Total

G.Total

1

UP

Cherry E Commerce

1

31

31

17539

17539

1579

1579

3157

20696

 

Total

1

31

31

17539

17539

1578.51

1578.51

3157.02

20696.02

From: noida.branch [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 6:58 PM
To: 'Leena' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Avinash Rai'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: FW: Delay in submission of bills for the month of Jan and Feb 2021

Dear Leena/Rohtash,

Refer trail mail

Kindly share the estimated amount to client . 

 

With Warm Regards,

NARENDER KUMAR JASROTIA

Branch Manager

https://swiftsecuritas.in/images/coname.png

Noida Branch

Swift Securitas Pvt. Ltd.

C-57 1st floor Sec -2

Gautam Budh Nagar

Noida ( U P)

Pin Code - 201301

Mob : +91-9717997161

[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

www.swiftsecuritas.in <http://www.swiftsecuritas.in/>              

        Corporate Office  

    Swift Securitas Pvt. Ltd.

    2, Rajdhani Enclave,

    Near Rani Bagh, Pitampura,

    Delhi - 110 034 - INDIA

   ( : 011-45150000

   Fax :91-11-27101546

   [email-masked]

   www.swiftsecuritas.in <http://www.swiftsecuritas.in/> 

 

From: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 02 February 2021 18:37
To: noida.branch
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
'Sandeep Chaurishi'; Ashish Dabral
Subject: Re: Delay in submission of bills for the month of Jan and Feb 2021

Hello

Please share an estimate for Jan 2021 so that we can make payment
accordingly.

Best Regards,

Swati Shukla

Asst. Manager (Accounts)

0120-4332621

  _____  

From: noida.branch <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2021 1:48 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]>; Ashish Dabral
<[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>;
'Sandeep Chaurishi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Delay in submission of bills for the month of Jan and Feb 2021 

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

As we all are aware that Government has introduced e-invoicing last year in
2020 which was applicable to all corporates having turnover of 500 crores or
more.

This limit is further reduced to 100 crores with effect from 1st Jan 2021,
accordingly we have no other option but to implement the same thru some
upgradation in our ERP system and induction of invoice registration portal
as this is the mandatory requirement for GST return filing and to avail
input credit now.

In view of this new development we afraid that there might be some delay in
submission of invoices from our end for the month of Jan and Feb 2021 hence
we request you to kindly bear it with us.

We would also like to request you to help us by releasing our payment on the
basis of certified attendance / estimated billing amount and cooperate us to
maintain our fund flow and to disburse the wages in time.

We are sure that you will understand and accommodate our request as a
special case.

Please feel free to contact the undersigned in case of any clarification
required.

We assure you of our best services at all time in future.

With Warm Regards,

NARENDER KUMAR JASROTIA

Branch Manager

https://swiftsecuritas.in/images/coname.png

Noida Branch

Swift Securitas Pvt. Ltd.

C-57 1st floor Sec -2

Gautam Budh Nagar

Noida ( U P)

Pin Code - 201301

Mob : +91-9717997161

[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

www.swiftsecuritas.in <http://www.swiftsecuritas.in/>              

        Corporate Office  

    Swift Securitas Pvt. Ltd.

    2, Rajdhani Enclave,

    Near Rani Bagh, Pitampura,

    Delhi - 110 034 - INDIA

   ( : 011-45150000

   Fax :91-11-27101546

   [email-masked]

   www.swiftsecuritas.in <http://www.swiftsecuritas.in/>