Subject: Make checkout a breeze with Recommend Replenishment
From: UltraCart Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 13:08:04 +0000

Convert more sales by helping customers check out faster with pre populated
carts.

Email Marketing Common Flows

January's spotlight: Recommend Replenishment

Recommend Replenishment Flow

Automatically generate a prefilled checkout cart!With the Recommend
Replenishment flow you will be able to send a link directly to a customer's
email when its time for them to reorder.

An email will be periodically sent to the customer with a link to easily order
more product.

Basic Flow Setup

Trigger - When someone is subscribed to an item they will be added to the flow.

Wait - A default delay step is included in the sample flow to give the customer
time use the product.

Email - The Recommend Replenishment email is delivered with a link to a cart
prefilled with a customer's items making it simple and easy to checkout.

Wait - A default delay step is included in the sample flow to give the customer
time to view the initial recommend replenishment email. 

Resend Email - If the customer did not open the original email, resend the
recommend replenishment email. 

Getting Started with Recommend Replenishment Flows

Prerequisite: Setup a sending domain Setup your custom sending domain so emails
from the UltraCart system are delivered from your storefront url.

Estimated Time: 10 minutes

Recommend replenishmentAutomatically send a pre-populated cart to the customers
email when its time to reorder!

Estimated Time: 10 minutes

Additional Communication Flows

Add the Abandon Cart Flow from the LibraryAutomatically send emails to customers
who leave your checkout early.

Estimated Time: 5 minutes

Add the Encourage Reviews Flow from the Library Quickly automate email marketing
to generate product reviews!

Estimated Time: 5 minutes

Pro Services

Need some help getting started? UltraCart can help you get up and running
quickly. We're here to assist you with general account information, payment
processing configuration, StoreFront set up, basic shipping set up, and more.

Contact Pro Services ( https://www.ultracart.com/help/pro-services.html?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Common+Flows+-+Recommend+Replenishment&utm_content=829a971f-46aa-4edd-98a6-fc213048e5b3%7C7b7a6a6f-24ce-40d7-b630-5fde8f8200d3%7Cf5ed3fe5-aec4-439c-a20d-0dbbc5734a15%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 )

| Home ( https://www.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Common+Flows+-+Recommend+Replenishment&utm_content=829a971f-46aa-4edd-98a6-fc213048e5b3%7C7b7a6a6f-24ce-40d7-b630-5fde8f8200d3%7Cf5ed3fe5-aec4-439c-a20d-0dbbc5734a15%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Login ( https://secure.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Common+Flows+-+Recommend+Replenishment&utm_content=829a971f-46aa-4edd-98a6-fc213048e5b3%7C7b7a6a6f-24ce-40d7-b630-5fde8f8200d3%7Cf5ed3fe5-aec4-439c-a20d-0dbbc5734a15%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Docs ( https://docs.ultracart.com?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Common+Flows+-+Recommend+Replenishment&utm_content=829a971f-46aa-4edd-98a6-fc213048e5b3%7C7b7a6a6f-24ce-40d7-b630-5fde8f8200d3%7Cf5ed3fe5-aec4-439c-a20d-0dbbc5734a15%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ) | Support (
[email-masked]?utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Common+Flows+-+Recommend+Replenishment&utm_content=829a971f-46aa-4edd-98a6-fc213048e5b3%7C7b7a6a6f-24ce-40d7-b630-5fde8f8200d3%7Cf5ed3fe5-aec4-439c-a20d-0dbbc5734a15%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6
) |

Copyright © 2021 UltraCart, All rights reserved.

No longer want to receive these emails? You can unsubscribe here ( https://marketing.ultracart.com/checkout/unsubscribeLoad.do?espCommseqUuid=f5ed3fe5-aec4-439c-a20d-0dbbc5734a15&espCommseqStepUuid=7b7a6a6f-24ce-40d7-b630-5fde8f8200d3&espCommseqEmailUuid=829a971f-46aa-4edd-98a6-fc213048e5b3&espCustomerUuid=c74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6&utm_source=ultracart&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UltraCart+-+Common+Flows+-+Recommend+Replenishment&utm_content=829a971f-46aa-4edd-98a6-fc213048e5b3%7C7b7a6a6f-24ce-40d7-b630-5fde8f8200d3%7Cf5ed3fe5-aec4-439c-a20d-0dbbc5734a15%7Cc74e4fad-38be-43f0-9e32-d0dc24e764d6 ).

ultracart.com - , Merced, CA 95340