Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 00:11:14 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.137.27] said: 550-5.7.1
    [108.170.60.122      12] Our system has detected that this message is
    550-5.7.1 likely unsolicited mail. To reduce the amount of spam sent to
    Gmail, 550-5.7.1 this message has been blocked. Please visit 550-5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedMessageError 550 5.7.1  for
    more information. r17si4316230pgk.21 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA
    command)

Subject: today's meeting
From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
To: b kiss <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 00:11:12 -0700 (MST)

Hi Bogi, 

Here is the link for today's meeting. 

Topic: UENI Meeting 
Time: Feb 2, 2021 05:00 PM India 

Join Zoom Meeting 
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83399056361 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral