Subject: RE: CeaseFire Fire safety Products Proposal
From: "Nitin Tiwari" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Nitin Tiwari'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 14:52:25 +0530

Dear Sir ,

Thank You for your Consideration.

Ceasefire, the most trusted Fire Safety brand in India has today evolved into 360 Degree holistically integrated lifesaving fire safety solutions conglomerate. Adding on the brilliant brand recall and the company's leadership position in the Domain, Ceasefire continues to invest heavily in R&D and churns out next gen Technologically advanced solutions to retain its cutting edge.

CATALOGS  LINK - 

1.	CEASEFIRE FIRE EXTINGUISHERS RANGE  -  <https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_55fc41b51fa94bea9ecf42308b42ee17.pdf> https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_55fc41b51fa94bea9ecf42308b42ee17.pdf
2.	CEASEFIRE TUBE BASED  / ROOM FLOODING FM200 SUPPRESSION SYSTEM  -  <https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_feb54218486844cdbbbf6e783221821c.pdf> https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_feb54218486844cdbbbf6e783221821c.pdf
3.	CEASEFIRE ALARM SYSTEM-WIRED/WIRELESS -  <https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_02c02b3b5f924698bc1bbb0662136169.pdf> https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_02c02b3b5f924698bc1bbb0662136169.pdf
4.	CEASEFIRE COMPANY PROFILE - <https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_ec6a346661ee48df98125b74d1537b54.pdf> https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_ec6a346661ee48df98125b74d1537b54.pdf
5.	HFC 227ea –FM200 Gas BASED TOTAL FLOODING SOLUTION - <https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_39016aa44b3144ea9ea8cbe21846e8a8.pdf> https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_39016aa44b3144ea9ea8cbe21846e8a8.pdf
6.	ALL PRODUCTS VISIT  -  <https://www.ceasefire.in/downloads> https://www.ceasefire.in/downloads
7.	CEASEFIRE WET CHEMICAL –MIST –KITCHEN SUPPRESSION SYSTEM  -  <https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_3a9aa56478d841739a508c109a7d458d.pdf> https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_3a9aa56478d841739a508c109a7d458d.pdf
8.	CEASEFIRE FIRE SUIT  -  <https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_f18da78770614bc9a20aef84de891e4b.pdf> https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_f18da78770614bc9a20aef84de891e4b.pdf
9.	CEASEFIRE MINI PRODUCTS (PANELS AND METER BOXES ) - <https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_f18da78770614bc9a20aef84de891e4b.pdf> https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_f18da78770614bc9a20aef84de891e4b.pdf
10.	CEASEFIRE SERVER QUICK RESPONSE SYSTEM - <https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_f118a526fd254bf5be8329ab164acaf3.pdf> https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_f118a526fd254bf5be8329ab164acaf3.pdf
11.	CEASEFIRE WATER MIST – CAFS – LOW/HIGH PRESSURE  -  <https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_15615ac1135f4e9ebd1dbc03f83eea37.pdf> https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_15615ac1135f4e9ebd1dbc03f83eea37.pdf
12.	CEASEFIRE CERTIFICATIONS  - <https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_da258064173647ef9509b6237814feae.pdf> https://9885aaa8-9afb-4ef8-a1f2-9c12bf106c6b.filesusr.com/ugd/cf66d3_da258064173647ef9509b6237814feae.pdf

 

Kindly visit of above required product sheet and for any queries and technical info , revert will be awaited  .

Assuring you of our best services at all times, 

With best regards ,

Nitin Tiwari

CeaseFire Industries  (P )Limited  I  360° FIRE SAFETY & SECURITY

Description: cid:[email-masked] : +91 -9319984376 ,8448395314   E :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  , W :  <http://www.ceasefire.in/> www.ceasefire.in  

Fire Extinguishers ISmoke Detection I Water Mist I Suppression system I FM200 I Evacuation I Fire Suits I Home safety