Subject: Delay in submission of bills for the month of Jan and Feb 2021
From: "noida.branch" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Sandeep Chaurishi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 13:48:17 +0530

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

As we all are aware that Government has introduced e-invoicing last year in
2020 which was applicable to all corporates having turnover of 500 crores or
more.

This limit is further reduced to 100 crores with effect from 1st Jan 2021,
accordingly we have no other option but to implement the same thru some
upgradation in our ERP system and induction of invoice registration portal
as this is the mandatory requirement for GST return filing and to avail
input credit now.

In view of this new development we afraid that there might be some delay in
submission of invoices from our end for the month of Jan and Feb 2021 hence
we request you to kindly bear it with us.

We would also like to request you to help us by releasing our payment on the
basis of certified attendance / estimated billing amount and cooperate us to
maintain our fund flow and to disburse the wages in time.

We are sure that you will understand and accommodate our request as a
special case.

Please feel free to contact the undersigned in case of any clarification
required.

We assure you of our best services at all time in future.

With Warm Regards,

NARENDER KUMAR JASROTIA

Branch Manager

https://swiftsecuritas.in/images/coname.png

Noida Branch

Swift Securitas Pvt. Ltd.

C-57 1st floor Sec -2

Gautam Budh Nagar

Noida ( U P)

Pin Code - 201301

Mob : +91-9717997161

 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 <http://www.swiftsecuritas.in/> www.swiftsecuritas.in             

        Corporate Office  

    Swift Securitas Pvt. Ltd.

    2, Rajdhani Enclave,

    Near Rani Bagh, Pitampura,

    Delhi - 110 034 - INDIA

   ( : 011-45150000

   Fax :91-11-27101546

    <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

    <http://www.swiftsecuritas.in/> www.swiftsecuritas.in